SPOILER !! Week July 25

I'm with you, Robin.......those storylines were poorly done, badly written & acted No sparks anywhere. No enthusiasm, either from the stories or the audience.
Wendy is Li's sister, but so far, has not appeared on regular Days
And instead of major/minor stories within the regular show, Days is opting to charge the viewers, by instead doing the Beyond Salem stuff. Trouble is....viewers who don't stream, have no idea what the blazes may be discussed, who the heck a new someone is, etc. So, they will lose audience, who are frustrated and confused.

And just an aside, but I note some posters talking of wishing/hoping Chloe would get paired up with Philip again. I just will comment that the last time Philip was in Salem, it seemed as tho he really did not want to be there. At least that is the vibe one got from the actor. So, they might, and note I said MIGHT, have to recast, if they were to have Philip return to Salem.

If I ever have to pay for the peacock, I won't. IF it means being able to watch my show, that's when I'll break from it. Currently Cox is providing peacock as a "perk". When that ends so does my viewership. I've only watched 3 things on peacock, Beyond Salem 1 and 2 and the Christmas movie.
I have too many other streaming to make anything MUST see on Peacock.

LOL, What does Paulina say.......hey, just go sit in the Pub, he can't ignore you then.

Undoubtably Kristen wants Gabi to do something nasty, drug or poison her drink, trip her, distract her, has to be why Eric "tries to save Nicole".

Spoilers from https://www.ontvtonight.com/guide/

Monday 07-25-2022
Ava and Jake have a heart-to-heart about their future.
Kristen has a special request for Gabi.
Nicole winds up in a dangerous situation.
Eric gets to know Jada.

Tuesday 07-26-2022
Eric tries to save Nicole.
Jake gives Ava an engagement ring.
Sonny runs into a familiar face.
Kristen gets the upper hand with Brady and Chloe.

Wednesday 07-27-2022
Eric comforts a shaken Jada.
Salem is rocked by a surprising death.
Steve and Justin have a prickly encounter with Orpheus.
Sonny is thrilled when he's reunited with a loved one.

Thursday 07-28-2022
Ava grapples with devastating news.
Gabi proposes an unexpected alliance.
EJ presents Chad with an ultimatum.
Paulina helps Chanel choose between Allie and Johnny.

Friday 07-29-2022
EJ attempts to take advantage of a family tragedy.
Chanel reveals her choice to Allie and Johnny.
Paulina gives Kate advice about Roman.
Sonny consoles Chad when he suffers another loss.

From these spoilers, it looks like Jake is the one who dies.

Sonny bumps into a familiar face. It's probably Alex who looks like Ben :)

Why is Gabi talking to Kristen unless it's about DiMera shares?

Why is Kristen doing what she's doing with Brady and Chloe? Can anyone in Salem have a
relationship longer than a Salem month.

Back