SPOILER !! Week July 27

katmouse

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Spoilers from https://soaps.sheknows.com/days-of-our-lives/spoilers/571945/days-of-our-lives-spoilers-july-20-31/

Monday July 27:
Rafe questions Claire about what happened at the church.
Bonnie surprises Lucas in bed.
Steve and Kayla return to Salem.
Allie delivers good news to Will and Sonny.

Tuesday July 28:
Ciara confronts Clyde.
Will and Sonny move forward with their adoption plans.
Sami pleads with Rafe to keep her secret.
Eric and Nicole return from their honeymoon and find out disturbing news.

Wednesday July 29:
Nicole exposes Sami’s machinations to Allie.
Will and Sonny share their good news with Ari.
Ciara shares a new theory with Rafe about Ben.
Ben’s captor reveals their identity.

Thursday July 30:
Ben’s past comes back to haunt him.
Ciara and Claire decide to team up.
Allie goes into labor!
Chad learns Gabi has been making inroads at DiMera behind his back.

Friday July 31:
Ciara and Claire come to a stunning revelation.
Ben is horrified when his captor reveals their diabolical plans.
To Sami’s dismay, Nicole helps Allie deliver her baby.
Gwen and Jake move into the DiMera mansion!

Was Rafe considering adopting Allie's baby and Sami changed his mind?

Sami should know by now there are no secrets in Salem.

Is Claire the female Theo?

Did Ciara and Ben get married?

Poor Harold. More people to clean up after in the mansion.

I do miss Rozzoli & Isles!!! LOL.

Ahhh, so does Sami want Rafe to keep quiet about her interference? (telling him to decline adopting Allie's baby?)

I wonder how the heck someone kidnapped Ben?!

And since we know she is returning, yep, probably Eve.

It bugs me no end that Jake & Gwen move into DiMansion? Why?

So Gwen will butt heads with Gabi, Chad will be looking out for Gwen, since she drinks so heavily, (& Abby is not there), while Jake probably is going to get a bit taken with Gabi, much to Gwen's displeasure. We will be having an odd quadrangle with that 4some.

I really do not want Jake vying for control of DiMera. Except if he could get rid of Gabi from DiMansion, and the DiMera businesses. But really, that should be Chad.

Has Lucas had a scene with Jennifer? Have they spoken about the death of their father? I may have missed it
No; and Lucas has not made any mention of his father's death, either. Would've been nice if they had Kate and Lucas talk about Bill's death.

It's sad that Bill Horton was an original character in a core family and no one really mentioned his death, besides Jen, Jack, Abby, Chad, JJ, Doug and Julie.

Monday July 27:
Bonnie surprises Lucas in bed. [Pity poor Lucas, but at least he didn't find Vivian or Susan Banks in his bed.]

Wednesday July 29:
Nicole exposes Sami’s machinations to Allie. [Nicole never learns. Sticking your nose into Sami's affairs is a good way to lose it.]
Ben’s captor reveals their identity. [If it's Eve, hopefully it will all end with her in the slammer. It's about time some Salemite paid for his/her crime.]

Thursday July 30:
Ciara and Claire decide to team up. [Instead of visiting grandfather's farm, the Bobbsey Twins decide to turn detective?]
Chad learns Gabi has been making inroads at DiMera behind his back. [This is so absurd. DiMera Enterprises must be one sorry organization if the likes of Gabi can have success there. It's about time that Victor moved in and put this sorry company out of its misery. In fact, it's time to unleash that consummate corporate raider, Xander. (Imagine him evicting Chad, Gabi, Jake, and Gwen from the DiMansion.)]

Friday July 31:
To Sami’s dismay, Nicole helps Allie deliver her baby. [Why? Nicole has experience, once having delivered Mia's baby. Would she prefer that Jake or Harold try their hands at delivering an infant.]
Gwen and Jake move into the DiMera mansion! [This is utterly absurd. As a surprise Stefano son who appeared long after the Phoenix's demise, Jake has no standing whatsoever.]

I am still thinking that Eve and Eduardo have kidnapped Ben somehow. I HATE that Bonnie somehow lands in bed with Lucas - disgusting and I hope it isn't another case of rape. I wonder if the machinations Nicole shares with Allie are about how Sami told Rafe to say no, or if she is just sharing other past deeds. Sure sounds like Rafe does say no and now it is Sonny and Will's chance.

I wonder if Eve (and Eduardo, or not) are holding Ben at the Horton cabin and that is the stunning revelation Claire and Ciara make?

Much as I like Lucas, I'd rather not see him at all than to see him in bed with Bonnie. This is nauseating to me. Then as though Bonnie is not enough, we have Eve entering the Salem scene, another character I can't stand.

I appreciate having the spoilers posted but they don't make me eager to watch at all.

Why is Gwen still on this show??? I'm ok with Jake not being Stefan but I hate that we still have to hear that ridiculous NY-wannabe accent and also still have to deal with Gwen. What was the point of bringing back the actor if he isn't for Gabi?

Also, why is Bonnie on this show??? I'd have preferred Adrienne back from the dead.

Back