SPOILER !! Week July 27

That's probably an old story about Scott Shilstone who played Wyatt on Days (Ciara, when played by Vivian Jovanni, met him on a dating app). He also played a grown-up Zack Brady in Hope's dream one time.

It seems like when the actors got "fired" last year it was a rude awakening for some of the them. Seems to me the actors knew the show was going bye bye and started getting their ducks in a row.

Last edited:
And I agree. That long shutdown during "negotiations" with all being let go had to be a rude awakening for the cast. So they get called back, but probably feel they are on shaky ground. And then bam, along comes the forced shutdown. I think Greg Vaughan (Eric) decided before this latest closure. The only actor who decided to leave after this latest shutdown was Kristian Alfonso (Hope). It is just they all have really said nothing at all. Eric will be on til October.....No idea how he will be written out.

It does feel like we are nearing the end of Days. It's sad but I am almost forcing myself to watch. Partly for the ratings and partly because I do feel the show will be ending soon.
I sure hope it's not ending soon. I watch 1, that's ONE, show on television consistently and that is Days.

I read a RUMOR that Eve is the one who was drugging Abby to see how the drug would work in preparation of drugging Ben so that he'd act crazy and be locked up again (which is why he was hallucinating and seeing Jordan while he was awake) Again, this is a RUMOR.

Link to NBC pics......some of the descriptions don't match the picture

Back