SPOILER !! Week July 9

But Theresa doesn't want what is best for Tate, she wants Brady living with her & Tate, as a family. Seems whether he loves her or not is immaterial. That seems unreasonable, and certainly not a good thing for the child.

Sadly, this is how custody battles start a lot of the time. One parent can't let go of the relationship so they use the kid as a pawn to try to get back at the other parent.

I really hope sometime next year (since the writing is so far in advance and there's no way this is happening now) we have a "Who killed StefanNo" plot.

Since Days likes to recycle storylines, I could see them repeating this just like they did with Deimos.

And StefanNo certainly qualifies. In typical Days fashion, a popular actor from another soap can't translate their popularity to Salem.

I, for one, kept asking why Sonny and Will didn't just go get good ol' Vic. If anyone knows how to get rid of a body, he does!!
This is a very good question indeed. Both Chelsea and Max Brady committed crimes relating to the death of Salem U. date rapist Ford Decker. Chelsea could have been on the hook for second degree manslaughter for drugging Decker, which was the reason why he fell down a flight of stairs and was killed. Max covered up the crime and later moved the body so it wouldn't be found. I was new to Days then and naively believed that Chelsea would be in trouble with the law. This was not to be. When the mighty Victor found out about her problems, he placed a few phone calls, and in the old grouch's own words made them go away "just like that." Max too could have faced jail time, but got off with only a few nights pushing a broom on the piers. Thus, a more realistic Will-Sonny conversation should have gone like this.
  • Will: OMG, Sonny, Leo's dead!!
  • Sonny: No problem. Uncle Vic will fix this.
  • Will: That's a relief. So your Uncle Vic does have his uses after all.

So my guess is, Ben didn't set the fire, but of course will be blamed for it and of course he probably won't remember it at all because he was off of his meds. He'll skulk all "I'm a bad guy after all," will probably go into hiding, Ciara will find him, offer to help him escape.

"On the Run" storyline, anyone? :drunk:

Guess the fire wardens are unable to tell cause of fire.....inasmuch as Ben was making do with whatever he could find around there, only can guess it was just an accident. Too bad he has that lighter, huh?

Yes, he is going to even hallucinate that his father is there.......A shame Days could not (or would not) snare James Read (Clyde) before another soap grabbed him to contract. I would have delighted in seeing good ol boy Clyde go up against Victor. LOLOLOL

Poirot, of course the fire wardens won't be able to discover the cause of the fire. Like the Salem P.D., University Hospital staff, court officers, prison guards, etc., they are utterly incompetent. If they went to a fire scene that reeked of gasoline, showed clear signs of an accellerant, and a had signed note from the arsonist saying "I did it," they'd still be scratching their heads, If Chad and Abigail hadn't been at the last cabin fire, the authorities might still be theorizing that it was started by raccoons who were rubbing two sticks together.

Thanks, Kat......sure do wish the pics matched the spoilers a bit better........

Does anyone want to see Kate with yet another bed partner? :sick::sick::sick::sick: I know I don't. Can the witch die, already? Just throw water on her. See what happens.

So, in her short stint, Theresa will ruin JJ? Great "writers" at work, once again! :sarcasm:

Will and Sonny: A glitch in their perfect plan? Nooooo. Come on, it's foolproof. :sarcasm:

Oh, and yeah for more Nicole bashing, even if she's not on canvas. I never get tired of this. :sarcasm:

Ciara and Ben: I never thought these two would be the only characters I would care to watch. Wow. What does that tell you?

Does anyone want to see Kate with yet another bed partner? :sick::sick::sick::sick: I know I don't. Can the witch die, already? Just throw water on her. See what happens.

I know I have no desire to watch Kate put another notch in her bedpost. I'd rather watch Kayla and Steve talk to Stephanie or Joey on the phone than Kate. Or Maggie baking cookies to send to her daughters. Or just a blank screen, with the verbiage "Adult content, please avert your eyes."

Wow, are we to think Kate is virtuous and contemplative now that she's almost shelved one of her plots and held off an interested bedmate for over 2 Salem Days?

Cuz I'm not biting.

Wouldn’t SertaPerfetc Kate be at least in her 70s’? She’ll be in a wheelchair and still licking her lips at any pair of pants walking by. As far as another notch in her bed post, they should be whittled down to matchstick size by now.

Never thought about it, TobyJ, but you are right about Kate's age. Lucas is about 40, and he is her youngest child. Austin & Billie are a few years older.

Back