SPOILER !! Week July 9

I believe the actress playing Kate is about 65.

@Poirot. I started my family at a very young age. My oldest is 53, I’m 69 so the character Kate has to be in her 70's. Billie is the oldest and around the same age as Hope and Bo, which should be in their 50's plus. I know no one ages in Salem, but we fans can do the math.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep, and when the writers are so eager to SORAS kids, it affects their parents a lot, making some of the actors not very happy. Belle & Shawn have a daughter, Claire who is about 20. Means they have to be around 40. And what does that do to their parents? Marlena was around 25 or so arriving in Salem, met, married Don Craig, had a baby who died, later meeting, dating and finally marrying Roman, having twins who are now 40ish, and then eventually it was John. And they had Belle. Marlena should be close to 80 already.....but isn't, on the show. Yep, the writers really should think ahead when aging kids.

Right? I hope I look half as good as Marlena when I'm a grandmother; let alone a great-grandmother!

I agree with Ciara and Ben being the best thing to watch. Gets tough to fast-forward when you rely on the app, though. Endless loops of the same three commercials:

"If you can do this... you can do THIS!" (All State)

"Find what makes you different because that sets you apart from everyone else." (Microsoft)

And last but not least: "Eczema... it's fine."

Won't kill the messenger with those photos, but geez, excitement abounds.

Jenn with doughnuts.

Gabi with random serious soap opera pain until viewers bored to death, then magic healing.

JJ and Jeannie T in an apartment. Let me guess, to bolster her chances, they will say they are getting married.

Maybe they watched Weekend at Bernie's instead.
Well since "Weekend at Bernie's" is of a much more recent vintage, the 80s instead of the of 50s, you're probably right. LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
Back