SPOILER !! Week June 10

Thank you, kat.

Yippie!!! Chloe growing closer with the "REAL" Brady (current Rex) makes me happy. Those two actors had great chemistry when he worked with the younger Chloe on her singing, and then they slowly fell in love.

Poor Ben. The guy just can't catch a break.

Lani needs a Gibbs slap :whack: up the back of her head. Rafe let the whole thing go on too long. You can't tell me that there are no daycare centers in Salem.

I hope Maggie's confession signals the end of her drinking or rehab.

Eve - :angry::angry::angry:

Lani has a realization about her relationship with Baby David. [If it's that she wants to be a child care professional, she ought to call Nanny Megan about getting some formal training.]

Haley and JJ share an emotional goodbye. [Hopefully, she's not being deported. The wretched Jack-Eve team don't deserve any kind of victory.]

Ben is arrested. [This is a farce. Hopefully, it's the beginning of the end for "Commissioner" Eve.]

Jennifer confronts Eve. [How many times has she done this to no good effect? If doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result, then Jenny's actions fit the definition of insanity.]

Maggie makes a confession to Victor. [This is probably about her drinking, but I'd prefer it to be Maggie admitting that even she finds Sarah unbearable.]

I agree, Squirrel. I thought the whole illegal alien story was awful and should have been avoided entirely. There's no way to do a good story when viewers are no doubt as divided on the subject as the country overall. Besides, I can think of several people right off that I'd rather see go than Haley.

Is Haley leaving? I hadn't seen that she was, so this emotional good-bye might be very short-lived.

Also, I am thinking that the realization that Lani has is that Rafe is going to try to take HER baby away, so I am predicting that she will take him on the run (since JJ and Haley aren't at the cabin, I am guessing that is where she will hide). If there is no "drama" what was the whole point of this silliness? Yes, she is obsessed and it caused her to break up with someone she was in a real relationship with, but that's no biggie if it is so quickly resolved. But, then again, they made a big reveal that Melinda was Haley's mother and that had no impact on the stupid illegal story, either.

I am guessing Haley & JJ are apprehended, and Haley is being deported. Thus the "good-bye".
As to Lani, I think maybe she wants to move in permanently with Rafe, causing him to get a clue about her over attachment to David, and he says Nope, sorry!

Thanks, @Poirot. That's what I figured. As far as the Lani part, I am guessing you are right about Lani wanting to make an instant family with Rafe. I hope he is able to actually say NO since he has issues doing that so that women understand him.

Spoilers from https://soaps.sheknows.com/days-of-our-lives/spoilers/

Monday June 10:
Sonny demands Eve surrender Rolf’s diary to save Will’s life.

Tuesday June 11:
Ben finds himself at the wrong place at the wrong time.

Wednesday June 12:
Stefan has a surprising offer for Abe.

Thursday June 13:
Trying to impress Sarah, Xander swoops in to save the day.

Friday June 14:
Ted reveals a shocking secret to “Nicole.”
Haley and JJ share an emotional goodbye as she prepares to be deported to China.

Spoilers from https://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/spoilers-for-the-week-of-june-10th-t40977.html#p1991399

Monday, June 10, 2019

Tuesday, June 11, 2019
Sonny and Will share exciting news with Gabi.
Ciara and Ben conspire against Claire.

Wednesday, June 12, 2019

Thursday, June 13, 2019
"Nicole" convinces Stefan to give her a job at DiMera.
Ted gets an idea of how to be the hero in Hope’s eyes.
Kate and Marlena comfort each other about Will.

Friday, June 14, 2019
Sarah, Brady and Maggie question Xander about Rolf’s diary.

Back