SPOILER !! Week June 10

Monday June 10:
Sonny demands Eve surrender Rolf’s diary to save Will’s life. [Unless he's pointing a gun at her head, Big Boy Sonny is wasting his time.]

Tuesday June 11:
Ciara and Ben conspire against Claire. [With Ciara working against her, Claire is doomed at last.]

Wednesday June 12:
Stefan has a surprising offer for Abe. [If Zero was a true DiMera, he'd be offering to take Jack and Eve to some mystery island.]

Thursday June 13:
Trying to impress Sarah, Xander swoops in to save the day. [Loud-mouth Sarah is so clueless, she might even be impressed.]
"Nicole" convinces Stefan to give her a job at DiMera. [If Zero doesn't wise up soon, he could end up a prisoner in his own dungeon.]

Friday June 14:
Ted reveals a shocking secret to “Nicole.” [What? That there's a human being somewhere inside his suit?]

I don’t know where this belongs but if Chad and Abby are coming back who will the actors be?

Learning is an occupational hazard on modern soaps. If you're too smart, you end up in jail, dead, or sidelined because you can't have the same conversation over and over with 20 different people.

Unless there is another David in Salem PD...probably meant Eli!
Wonder how Claire hides from all those people??? And I suppose Eve will be only too happy to arrest Ben, since he is there....

I think someone made a typo because I don't think baby David can rescue anyone
No, it's not a typo. Here's a sneak peek of David getting ready to rescue them:

af1337c2cabab21b35c0b8d3c0d5d41a.jpg

Back