SPOILER !! Week June 13

So, Tripp leaves Salem. Guess Allie chooses Chanel, so Dr. Tripp, after getting rid of Satan by jumping out the window, saving Allie, must figure she is a lost cause for him romantically.
I wonder if the "board" decides that Gabi is not really a DiMera, so names someone else as CEO?? (unless Li is married and conveniently forgot to mention it to Gabi??)
I'm sorry Trip is leaving, but I wish he would take Gabi with him!

Monday, June 13, 2022
Things heat up between Belle and EJ. [Of course, clueless Shawn never notices.]

Tuesday, June 14, 2022
Leo and Gwen accuse one another of murder. [Rafe will surely be happy to arrest both of them. (Back in 19th-century England, a married couple accused each other of murdering their boarder. The authorities hanged hem both.}]

Wednesday, June 15, 2022
Li breaks difficult news to Gabi. [Is Father Shin making him return to Hong Kong?]

One can see the set up for multiple suspects. Or at least flimsy reasons. Looks like ReRon wants to get rid of the Deveraux clan, any connection to them, so they won't be mentioned again in the future.

MY thoughts on this. I think it will be Abby. Leo is out to hurt everyone who was responsible for stopping him from marrying Craig. Chad played a part in that so Leo may want to get back at him by hurting Abby. Something may (most likely will) go wrong and Abby dies. To make things worse, she may be pregnant. This is just a speculation on my part. You can never be sure what ReRon is going to do. Actually, most of us can figure things out quickly because it's all happened before.

Oh, Abby is gonna be the victim, the setup is loud & clear. However, we have got to see more to even guess the murderer, tho motives are being presented here and there for various characters.
But bet whatever the guessing here, we'll probably have it right ...........way before the reveal. Heck, I read elsewhere someone thought it would be Gwen, but Re-Ron said something on Twitter or Facebook about Gwen being gone now...so, all the characters are up for the guessing game.

Back