SPOILER !! Week June 25

katmouse

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Spoilers from http://soaps.sheknows.com/days-of-our-lives/spoilers

Days spoilers for Monday June 25:
Chad is happily surprised when Abigail returns home and shares good news with him.

Days spoilers for Tuesday June 26:
Kayla tells Stefan her theory about Kate, but he wants proof.

Days spoilers for Wednesday June 27:
Ben and Ciara grow closer.

Days spoilers for Thursday June 28:
Abigail confides in Gabi that she’s pregnant and unsure of the paternity.
Hope tells Rafe she believes Ciara is with Ben Weston.

Days spoilers for Friday June 29:
Tensions arise between Theresa, Eve, and Brady as Tate’s custody hearing begins.

Spoilers from http://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/topic/11079243/3/#new

Monday, June 25, 2018
Gabi confronts Stefan about framing her for Andre’s murder.
Brady and Eve blast Theresa for suing for full custody of Tate, and JJ comes to her defense.

Tuesday, June 26, 2018
Sonny tries to get Leo to confess.

Wednesday, June 27, 2018
Hope has a stunning realization regarding Ciara.

Thursday, June 28, 2018
Kayla gives Steve good news, but must lie to him.

Friday, June 29, 2018
Paul tells Will he loves him for the first time.

Should we all be surprised Abigail is pregnant? Nah, it's Salem.

Will Abigail do a paternity test? Will someone fix it to make it look
like someone else is the daddy?

Yippee, Gabi is finally out of jail.

Ciara is still lost with Ben. Looks like the Salem PD is still doing the
wonderful job they always do
:)

Abigail confides in Gabi that she’s pregnant and unsure of the paternity.
Back in November, when Mary Beth Evans (Kayla) posted a backstage picture, I said Marci Miller's (Abby) dress kind of looked like she was pregnant.

Then joked about it again in April:

http://www.salemspectator.com/threads/whos-the-daddy-again.31215/#post-661390

Do the writers think they are clever and giving us a shocking storyline??

I'm dropping off a trailer load of barf bags. We're going to need them here at the Salem Spectator!

We knew Abby would be pregnant. No surprise, so why would the writers walk us down that pukey path?

Even though we all saw that coming seeing Abby's "who's the daddy?" spoiler still made me want to vomit a little.

I was originally excited to see Theresa come back but this storyline has been awful. She doesn't seem the least bit traumatized by being held captive. She is more desperate to see Brady then her son. And this custody battle I'm sure is going to be more about sticking it to Brady and Eve than having her son with her. Yuck. And Brady and Eve's holier than thou attitude is annoying as well. As if either one of these characters haven't done horrible things themselves.

It's bad enough that Days, AGAIN, had a woman raped and no charges were brought against the rapist. Now they add a baby to the mix. Enough! :angry: Oh, I can just see it, Stefan acting all high an mighty, wanting to know if it's HIS baby, when he should be rotting in jail for what he did. What is the matter with these "writers" that they think this is remotely ok? :sick::angry:

Soaps need to come up with new stories. Tyler Christopher (Stefan) did a “who’s the daddy: me or my brother?” on General Hospital. Only no rape or alternate personalities involved.

"Days", you and I need a break. We just don't want the same things from our relationship anymore. One of us needs to grow up for sure. I need time. You have promised me time and again that you would change. You promised you would earn my trust again. You said all the right things, made me fall for you again and then you just pull the rug out from under our relationship. You have cut us off from all our friends and now I feel used again. I blame myself for thinking you had changed. I saw what I wanted to see. Sigh.

Okay, so silly me. I thought that the new writing staff would bring with them, you know, maybe, NEW FREAKING STORY IDEAS!!!!!!!!

Rape pregnancy, coupled with who's the daddy is not new, or original. At least not on this show.

Why is Gabi even speaking with Abigail???

Jeannie T doesn't have much to go with on this paternity suit. She didn't even carry the baby. She is an addict, has abandoned the child. I guess she can use "Uncle Vic's" money to go toe to toe with Brady and Eve.

So disappointed in the direction the show is taking. Maybe fall will improve.

These spoilers are dull and ridiculous. I can't sit through another "who is the daddy" story.

Why is JJ getting involved in a custody hearing at all? Concentrate on your job and building a relationship with Gabi (please?) or go out and play some basketball with the guys. Whatever. Stay out of Theresa's realm. Theresa suing for full custody is beyond stupid. She's like a Sami 2.0. There is no reason in the world that Brady wouldn't at least have joint custody.

And, if she wasn't selfish, she would slowly be integrating herself into Tate's life after such a long absence. Wouldn't those be great scenes? A caring, loving mom? I know, I know we don't see that often in Salem. I've never liked Theresa and was glad when she left the first time around. As much as I like Eric Martsolf (Brady) and was a fan when he was on Passions, his Brady never has worked for me (not his fault but the writers). I lost interest in him 6 women ago.

He's John's son, for goodness sake. I would have expected them to write him a little differently. Just my thoughts. I feel bad complaining because at least the show is still on but sometimes I wonder if it might just be time to end it. It seems that DOOL has emptied their imagination tanks. How many different writing teams get brought in, we get excited and then it falls flat? Anyway, holding out for the upcoming return that I'm SUPER excited about.

I would love to be a fly on the wall when the writers or whomever are coming up with these plots.

Last edited by a moderator:
What *would* be somewhat unexpected? If Abby was up-front with Chad about her pregnancy, he struggled but was supportive, understanding what the possibilities are. And waiting/suffering together for the appropriate time for a paternity test.

But I suspect Abby will keep it a secret as long as she can, and there will be questionable paternity even with a test, and all those typical things. Fun.

Monday, June 25, 2018
Gabi confronts Stefan about framing her for Andre’s murder. [This is as big a waste of time as confronting Stefano and Andre ever was.]

Tuesday June 26
Kayla tells Stefan her theory about Kate, but he wants proof. [Please make this awful plot stop. Instead, have Steve spontaneously regain his vision and Kayla then tells Slimy McSleeze to stuff it.]
Sonny tries to get Leo to confess. [This is almost as big a waste of time as confronting Stefan Zero. Sneaky Leo wouldn't dare cross Kate.]

Thursday June 28
Abigail confides in Gabi that she’s pregnant and unsure of the paternity. [If the writers make the kid Sleazy McSlime's, and Abigail then hides the news from him, viewers who are fed-up with trite, over-used plots might just start throwing things at their TV screens.]

Friday June 29
Tensions arise between Theresa, Eve, and Brady as Tate’s custody hearing begins. [Since a Salem judge will be making the decision, it wouldn't be surprising if custody was awarded to the Horton Cabin raccoons.]

Back in November, when Mary Beth Evans (Kayla) posted a backstage picture, I said Marci Miller's (Abby) dress kind of looked like she was pregnant.

Then joked about it again in April:

http://www.salemspectator.com/threads/whos-the-daddy-again.31215/#post-661390

Do the writers think they are clever and giving us a shocking storyline??

While I never doubted she'd be pregnant, those could also be her street clothes in the group photo. That top is very in line with other styles I've seen the actress wear.

It could be, but they all appear to be dressed in character in that picture. Guess we'll soon see if it's supposed to be a loose dress for maternity-wear.

What *would* be somewhat unexpected? If Abby was up-front with Chad about her pregnancy, he struggled but was supportive, understanding what the possibilities are. And waiting/suffering together for the appropriate time for a paternity test.
You mean like when Sami had sex with her husband, but then was raped by a slimy DiMera, and had to wait and see who was the father, while her loving and supportive husband stood by her?

Wait, maybe Abby will get pregnant with twins and they'll have two different fathers. :rolleyes:

Back