SPOILER !! Week June 4

katmouse

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Spoilers from http://soaps.sheknows.com/days-of-our-lives/spoilers

Monday June 4:
Hope tells JJ about Ben’s impending release.

Tuesday June 5:
A new mysterious lawyer will be thrown into the mix
Justin and Sonny are presented with damning evidence when they meet with Leo and his unscrupulous lawyer, Ted.
JJ makes a surprising offer to Theresa.

Wednesday June 6:
Ben shows up on Will’s doorstep to make amends.
Kayla reluctantly agrees to Stefan's deal.
Ciara's life hangs in the balance.

Spoilers from http://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/topic/11075755/2/

Monday, June 4, 2018
Theresa pulls out all the stops to fight for Brady.
Kayla gives Ciara advice about Tripp.
Passion ignites between Claire and Tripp.

Tuesday, June 5, 2018
Ciara is stunned to find Tripp and Claire in a compromising position.
Brady laces into Victor for encouraging Theresa to keep quiet about Chloe’s whereabouts.

Wednesday, June 6, 2018
Hope chastises Marlena for not stopping Ben’s release.

No show Thursday or Friday

Yes, am thinking from various spoilers, that During the week of May 28, although John & Paul are captured, they get free (perhaps with some aid from Chloe herself) and all are back in Salem. Chloe blows the whistle on Theresa knowing where she was ..........she probably told Victor about Chloe.......This must be why Brady is "done with Victor & Theresa".......according to another general spoiler.

Unless something changes this coming week, it could be a matter of hotheaded Brady jumping the gun. We already know he's angry that Victor knew the truth about Jeannie T the past couple years.

Take a seat murderer Hope

So it looks like Brady chooses Theresa and then finds about Chloe and dumps her. I'm speculating that he goes crawling back to Eve. I only hope Eve does not take him back. Brady is pathetic at this point and needs to be alone. I'm so over his romantic life.

Monday June 4:
Hope tells JJ about Ben’s impending release. [Ben is a convicted serial killer. The writers' explanation for his release must really be creative.]
Passion ignites between Claire and Tripp. [Little Trippy should really get out more. Surely, there has to be somebody better for him than the Fake Face of Bella.]

Tuesday June 5:

Justin and Sonny are presented with damning evidence when they meet with Leo and his unscrupulous lawyer, Ted. [Just what Salem needs: another lawyer with the ethics of EJ and Aiden Jennings.]
Brady laces into Victor for encouraging Theresa to keep quiet about Chloe’s whereabouts. [Brady can lace all he wants, but being Victor means never having to say you're sorry.]

Wednesday June 6:

Kayla reluctantly agrees to Stefan's deal. [Mr. Slime Bucket shouldn't be making deals. He should be in jail. :angry::angry:]
Hope chastises Marlena for not stopping Ben’s release. [High-and-mighty Hope, the murderer who got away with it, is in no position to be judgmental.]

Ben shows up on Will’s doorstep to make amends.
When he shows up on the doorsteps of Serena, Paige and Wendy, he might garner a little sympathy.

Ciara is stunned to find Tripp and Claire in a compromising position.
Is there anyone on this board who didn't expect this?

Please no Claire and Tripp. This whole "Three's Company" set up is stupid. If Tripp is that much in heat, he needs to go play the field with some other women that aren't so immature plus related to each other.

Kate - go away. They try writing you more sympathetic then you get burned and vow to never go hungry again (cue Scarlet O'Hara)! How many times have you promised never to let your guard down again?

Leo - not working for me. This is so ridiculous. I am hoping Will is the one to solve this scam. He can bring down his grandmother in the process.

Hope should not be upset with anyone. She's done way too much thanks to some ridiculous writing.

Someone send Brady to a monastery, He needs to stop and think for awhile without his usual anger thrown in and make some grown up decisions.

Please no Claire and Tripp. This whole "Three's Company" set up is stupid. If Tripp is that much in heat, he needs to go play the field with some other women that aren't so immature plus related to each other

This just made me laugh. Tripp - Jack Tripper. Doesn't take much to amuse me.

Unless something changes this coming week, it could be a matter of hotheaded Brady jumping the gun. We already know he's angry that Victor knew the truth about Jeannie T the past couple years.

Take a seat murderer Hope
Who cares who murdered Stefano? Please leave Hope alone. As far as she knows, he is dead.

Actually, Hope thinks Stefano is alive, thanks to Steve and Shane. Steve and Shane are the only ones who know that Shane was the one disguised as Stefano in the jail cell.

As to who cares who murdered Stefano, I think Chad would be greatly interested to know that Hope shot him.

Well, the writers are mixing and messing with people that care about each other. This is what they do and it is very upsetting.. Ciara and Claire, Tripp. Ciara almost killed racing off on he bike and Ben finding and saving her. Around and around we go again. Just shows you don't get involved with anyone on this show. If you do, prepare for the worst. Hate it. You just can't be happy, if you are intending to be a couple. :fan::whack:

Reactions: jgk
Talking about the show, yes. Liking their writing or some of the choices for actors, not necessarily. Throwing people into situations and attempting to make them a couple we want to root for, reminds me of a silk purse and sows ear.

I have never ascribed to the philosophy that no press is bad press.

Back