SPOILER !! Week June 4

Hush Heather! Only Jack Deveraux belongs with Jennifer Rose Horton Deveraux!!

Believe me Noel, I would take Jack back in a heartbeat, especially with his siblings and offspring currently in Salem too. But since he's not currently back, I think Raines could have worked with Jennifer. All moot now.

I'm not opposed to Claire and Tripp as I like both characters and think they have chemistry. But I'm not in a mood for a teen triangle. It's bad enough I have to deal with the awful Brady/Donovan sisters triangle. At least bring Shane on to mediate.

I'm not sure how I feel about Ben and Ciara yet given his history but I am open to seeing where this goes.

Claire is a skank. There I said it. She is trash and full of herself. She doesn't hold a candle to Ciara. Claire never once thought deeper about why Ciara might have broken things off with Tripp. BECAUSE with Claire, everything is about her. She is beyond insincere. Supposedly a great song writer. PUHLEEZ. First thing she said about Ciara after she learned of her breaking up is "Wow, I'm not the on b*&^h in Salem". Ciara is being written poorly. Ben saving her is an interesting twist, if that is the case.

I am wondering if Hope might go to the loft when Ciara is missing and spill the beans about the rape to Tripp. Claire is like Theresa, except more whiny.

I would like to say to the writers that it is possible to have a friend, a very close friend of the opposite sex, and not hop into bed with them when you experience relationship problems. It's that whole grief sex malarkey. The writers need to zip their pants and write like grownups once in a while.

Here Here Moira!:drunk: I could not have said it any better. I totally agree with your rant. It saved me from doing it.

What piece of trash would go after someone's boyfriend, let alone a friend or relative, especially knowing what Ciara went through. Oops I ranted a tad. I'll stop now.:)

@soapkitty not even the 2nd or third person. But then again, Xander isn't wandering my neighborhood. I might just have to have a fight with Hunny Bunny if Xander were around, just for the opportunity to live like a Salemite.
LOL I'm with you on Xander. How yummy and oh the accent. I'm getting heat flashes just thinking about him!

I will be very, very disappointed if Will and Sonny get back together, if Will regains his memory. I have come to like Will and Paul much more than Will and Sonny. And for once, I would love to see someone on Days say "It won't change anything" and to see that indeed, it didn't change anything. So no to Will and Sonny, please.

As far as Ben is concerned, amazingly enough, I'm willing to see where that goes. Him saving Ciara could be good stuff. But don't get me started on Claire and Tripp. :sick::sick::angry::angry:
You said it. Totally on the NO to Will and Sonny. I love Will and Paul together.

And NO to Tripp and Claire.

It will probably be a tell all by Claire about the rape to Tripp.

Last edited:
I'm sure Chad, Kristen, Johnny, Sydney and Thomas do. And as JS already stated, Hope thinks Stefano is alive.

As for asking me to leave Hope alone, this is a message board where we are all entitled to state our opinions about characters we like or dislike without being scolded by other posters.
I try not to jump on people I disagree with, but there are a few subjects that are so tired, I just felt like giving MY opinion. I can feel a bit upset nearly every time I come here, so don't feel like the Lone Ranger.

I agree that we all have our own opinions, and with me personally, I may like a character one day, and cannot stand them the next. I usually try to find some sort of redeemable quality about all of them, but some of them make it pretty hard.

For example, Ben is a character that I never liked from day one, and was glad when he left. But now, I am looking forward to seeing him come back, and the new storyline he brings.

Some characters are dear to me, and they can do no wrong, in my opinion. Then others I'm back and forth with, according to the storylines. And I think that this forum is a great place to express all of those opinions.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have different reasons for liking and disliking some characters. Sometimes I go back and forth with like or dislike, according to how they are written, as bestdaysfan just stated. However, there are three characters who come to mind, who have one thing in common, which never really changes in any of them.

Sami, Theresa, and Claire all seem to be incapable of realizing the world doesn't revolve around themselves. No matter how they may try to convince others, and sometimes maybe even try to convince themselves, that they do something unselfishly or that they are considerate of others, it always comes through that everything is for their own gratification or justification. I don't think they can even see they are that way but that's why all three of them are consistently unlikable to me.

I've liked Tripp but it's getting tiresome seeing him go back and forth between these two girls and this thing with Claire is a real turn-off for me.

I try not to jump on people I disagree with, but there are a few subjects that are so tired, I just felt like giving MY opinion. I can feel a bit upset nearly every time I come here, so don't feel like the Lone Ranger.

Giving your opinion isn't the issue. We are all free and open to do so on this board. However, dictating to another poster what to post and what not to post is not the same thing as giving an opinion. Your original post specifically said to please leave Hope alone. That may not have been your intention but it came off as dictating what to say.

Bad boy turned hero saving Ciara.

To be honest, I really want to like this. I really do. Seeing Ben as a redeemed bad guy could be interesting. The guy who plays Ben is a great actor, and it's not like the show hasn't pulled off redeeming a bad character before, but the truth is, I'm afraid to like it.

I get that the show tapes ahead of time and they have no way of gauging the audience's reaction so there's a huge communication gap there. But in that I feel that they're missing a huge opportunity to work from our feedback. So in a sense they are writing blindly. I feel like that has a lot to do with all of this couple-hopping we keep seeing. We'll feel iffy about a pairing or even a storyline in general, they see the bad press, and by the time we come around to it and actually start to get into things, well, that's over. On to the next thing.

Call me a hopeless romantic, but I want to see a really good relationship stick. Would I love to see that with Ciara and Ben? I would pop all the popcorn. But after what I've been experiencing as a viewer lately, I'll tread lightly. Don't want to get too invested, and that's a very bad thing for a viewer to say.

Sigh. I just want a supercouple to root for. Is that too much to ask, writers?

Last edited by a moderator:
I love that Ben is coming back and the actor gives the character so much depth. Now that we have seen him as a good guy in a healthy relationship go to a horrendous person clearly with severe mental health issues, I think Ben could take viewers on a path that keeps us thinking, is he alright mentally or is he starting to fall off the edge and could break? Looking forward to where this story goes.

Back