SPOILER !! Week June 6

Spoilers from https://tvlistings.zap2it.com/overv...Id=SH00001189&tmsId=EP000011895767&aid=gapzap

Monday, Jun 6
EJ urges Johnny to fight for Chanel
Will gives Allie advice about her love life
Chad is alarmed when Abigail reveals the subject of her next investigative story
Sonny accuses Leo of drugging him.

Tuesday, Jun 7
Jan lashes out at Marlena
Belle and John argue about EJ
Lucas and EJ come to blows
Allie and Johnny press Chanel for an answer.

Wednesday, Jun 8
Abigail gets closer to the truth
EJ has a dream about Belle
Thomas discovers Leo hiding in the DiMera mansion
Lucas lets Roman in on a secret.

Thursday, Jun 9
Abigail and Gwen have a heated exchange
Jan's first therapy session with Marlena comes to a halt
Shawn confronts EJ and Belle
Clyde tries to recruit Lucas.

Friday, Jun 10
Chad makes a horrifying discovery
Lucas feels the walls closing in
Sarah rips into Gwen
Shawn and Jan fear their baby's life.

I agree, OC. Plus, they seemed headed in that direction anyways. May as well go for it instead of having used it as a cheap, trashy gimmick.

first of all... if on Tuesday, Jan is all yelling at Marlena and such...then on Thursday, Marlena shouldn't even have started a "first" thereapy session.....

that said. I hope the spoiler "Jan and Shawn fear for the life of their baby" is because Marlena pushes Jan down some stairs. They call him Re-Ron for a reason, and I'm totally down for this rehash of an old story.

Looks like this is not a fun week for Gwen with confrontations with both Abby and Sarah. (And rightfully so). But, that is kind of making it look like Gwen may be the murder victim and they are laying the groundwork for the suspect list.

It would have been nice, had Abby, stayed on the canvas, if her and Chad, instead of thinking they had instantly made a baby, and been high-fiving in bed, if how about the writers had instead, have written a story about them struggling to get pregnant. You know like real people do. It is a haunting preview for next week, but playing devil's advocate here a little. It is a little sickening (agreeing with Gwen), seeing Abby and Chad getting everything they want, when they want it. Yes, they've gone through a lot of trials and tribulations, but neither of them is perfect either. Easy to point the finger at people as if they don't have their own previous sins, to atone for.

I'm zero percent excusing all of the terrible things Gwen did to them, but in real life, a lot of times couples have to struggle to get pregnant, and to carry them to full-term. It just could have been a nice, heart-felt, real situation story they could have used to touched bases with a lot of viewers on, if done the right way, and not divisive. Not everything has to be tragic and tear people apart, it could have still been drama filled, heart-wrenching, hopeful, loving and real. It had all of the elements to be a great story, to show the lengthy, disappointing, hope, bonding, and organic stress that can be put on a marriage, that's not connected to some external force manipulating the dynamic.

But this is Days we're talking about here. I think they may have missed a good opportunity here. Why even bring the attempt at a pregnancy here, unless to just further make it a more pathetic situation, just to make it a little bit more gratuitous???

Back