SPOILER !! Week Mar 11

I really hope they don't try to play the "brothers" card with Brady/Rex, because they're not in any way, shape, or form siblings.

Brady and Eric were raised (as much as soap kids are) together, so they are brothers (functionally forever & now again step brothers).

Eric and Rex share a father, even though Eric was off canvas during the Gemini story, etc., so they are brothers (though their relationship should be being built rather than acting like they're close, but I digress).

Diana carries out her deadly plot against Marlena. [As Orpheus could tell everyone, making a move on Doc Evans could be the road to ultimate ruin.]

Sonny and Will celebrate an expected turn of events. [What could be more expected than the end to their legal peril. After all, Salem insiders have little to fear from Salem's absurd legal system?]

JJ urges Haley to let him help her. [If JJ really wants to help Melinda's hapless little sister, he should get her a good immigration attorney.]

Stefan encourages Ben not to give up on love. [Ben can do a lot better in the love-advice department than the man who was thoroughly enamored of a schizophrenic's alter.]

Rex tries to mediate between Brady and Eric. [If dim-witted Rexy is as bad at mediation than he is at love and romance, this will all end with Brady and Eric brawling in the Town Square.]

Oh, Muzza, been waiting for you to use that for your avatar ....:)

And yes, it is irritating to listen to Rex in particular, but both he & Eric yak about being brothers, so close, blah, blah. tHEN again, with the way Days cuts scenes, maybe there WAS reference, but we will never see it.

I love John and Marlena. I love their long history, their stories of love lost and found again etc. However, enough with "kids" showing up, past lovers showing up, people try to kill them, (it was just mere months ago that Marlena had someone try to kill her) and all that. Writers say it with me, THEY HAVE BEEN THERE, DONE THAT, over and over and over again! It's time to move on, let Brady have unknown kids, let Eric be shot at, or better yet, I think we all would willingly volunteer Sarah, or whomever.

John and Marlena would knock it out of the park and bring us to tears if given a storyline about MS, or Alzheimer's scare, or heck even the old standby storyline of going blind. Give them a meaty story line representing people in their late 50s/60s. I would even welcome a storyline of them as grandparents and oops, Sami needs them to raise Sydney for now.

Last edited:
Spoilers from https://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/spoilers-for-the-week-of-march-11th-t40678.html#p1977233

the show will air Friday. she likes picking out the best spoilers.

Monday, March 11, 2019
Jack uses Tripp to get to Haley.
Claire plays innocent when Haley is arrested.

Tuesday, March 12, 2019
Brady warns Rex that Eric has a history of stealing his brothers' women.
Stefan and Chloe bond over Holly and their similar upbringings.

Wednesday, March 13, 2019
Leo surprises Brady with news that they are brothers.

Thursday, March 14, 2019
John is thrown when a nurse claims Kristen was the one who tried to kill Marlena.
Sarah comforts Eric and impulsively kisses him!

Friday, March 15, 2019

Also, I think it would be a real kick if the Leo/Sonny nuptials were not valid...for whatever reason. Such as Sonny/Will divorce not final???
JUST SUGGESTING!!!!

Brady warns Rex that Eric has a history of stealing his brothers' women.

Isn't this a case of pot meet kettle....

and I wouldn't call the Kristen stealing something done willingly....

It also helps that there aren't enough non related women in town.... everybody is sharing/stealing partners.....

Monday, March 11, 2019
Jack uses Tripp to get to Haley. [The writers are annihilating Jack. Does "da plot" really require this treatment of an old fan favorite?]
Claire plays innocent when Haley is arrested. [Claire should go back to Tinda Lau and work in Duck's bar. That way the viewers wouldn't have to put up with her nonsense any more.]

Tuesday, March 12, 2019
Brady warns Rex that Eric has a history of stealing his brothers' women. [As Sami says, Eric is the "bad twin."]

Wednesday, March 13, 2019
Leo surprises Brady with news that they are brothers. [Pity poor Brady. He's already stuck with one problem brother, Sourpuss Eric, and now he's dealing with a slimy grifter.]

Thursday, March 14, 2019
Sarah comforts Eric and impulsively kisses him! [Loud-mouth Sarah has absolutely no taste in men. First she was engaged to a dull, foolish cheat, Rexy, and now she's attracted to the gloomy, scowling sourpuss. Compared to these two, Xander might just be a better choice.]

Back