SPOILER !! Week Mar 11

If John's DNA test proves that Leo is his son, then Leo kissed his half brother Brady and he liked it! :eek:
Kissing is one thing. Full out sex between biologically related characters just doesn't happen on daytime soaps, other than instances of rape (and on Passions).

Marie and Tommy Horton kissed, not knowing they were brother and sister (Tommy had amnesia and facial injuries).

Lucas and Cassie had a make-out session, that thankfully went no further, before finding out they were half-siblings.

I don't think Leo will really be John's son. I think John either accidentally took Brady's toothbrush or Diana changed the results.

Oh, wow! Thanks Kat for posting both.......only could see one of them........,

Thaao Penghlis (Tony/Andre) said back in November he'd be making an appearance in March:

http://www.salemspectator.com/threads/another-return.31685/#post-677055

Post #16

The interview noted:

But we want more so we were ecstatic to hear Thaao will make another appearance in Salem. "I have another show that's coming up but it's not until March and that's with Deidre Hall (Marlena). It's a great show. One of the best I've done with Dee. We have most of the dialogue. It's a very interesting approach. Something I've not done before. I can't tell you who is in it or who is playing what. It was well done."

I don't think Leo will really be John's son. I think John either accidentally took Brady's toothbrush or Diana changed the results.

Wait a minute!!!!! Changing DNA?? Not on Days!! They would not DARE do that scenario again. :sarcasm:

I can see the wrong toothbrush or something.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, since Ben is no longer the bad guy (although they didn't say that Jordan did those murders, did they?), and Claire is too busy trying to keep track of Tripp, and Gabi is busy taking down Stefan, I guess we need a new bad guy - enter illegal-hating nurse Shelly. Although she started off having some integrity, she let Diana into Marlena's office and she was the one to hand Marlena the envelope, although I can't see what she would have to gain by changing those DNA results. I still can't believe that Marlena will be in another coma and that false results of DNA tests will be accepted as reality. I like the "John took the wrong toothbrush theory."

Interesting picture

jack-uses-tripp-to-get-haley-jj.jpg

Back