SPOILER !! Week Mar 11

Yeah, that halo Brady is trying to wear is a trifle tarnished. Seems Brady took on Kristen himself, who had been his father's lover. And Nicole she had been Eric's love, and Brady's good friend, before Brady figured "more than friends" would be better.
And then there is Rex, who pesters Eric constantly to be with Sarah and praise Rex. Ugh. Where does he get off doing that? And if Rex is a doctor, working at a hospital in chicago, (currently a leave of absence) seems he should have enough $$$$ to get his own place, & not bug this brother he barely knows. Heck, what happened to all the rooms at the Pub...used to be Caroline put rented them out to everyone!

LOL, so, I read that "Sarah comforts Eric, and impulsively kisses him" so now Brady blames Eric. Don't you just luv it?
Stefan talks to Ben about love? Huh? he doesn't know the meaning of the word.
Thanks, Kat, was wondering about Friday........
Wonder what Diana does to Marlena?

And.........I just read an odd thing elsewhere. That years ago, when Diana left John, she was with Victor for a while, looking for some computer disk.
Evidently there is some chatter that perhaps Leo might be Victor's son.....

I don't remember that, or more probably was not watching then. Anyone remember?

I guess anything's possible, and we know they can rewrite history. But by the time Diana left Salem, she hated Victor, so back then, she wouldn't have had sex with him. And, since Sonny and Leo had sex, that would rule out Victor being his father. (unless the writers are OK with incest now)

Jack uses Tripp to get to Haley. [The writers are annihilating Jack. Does "da plot" really require this treatment of an old fan favorite?]
Claire plays innocent when Haley is arrested. [Claire should go back to Tinda Lau and work in Duck's bar. That way the viewers wouldn't have to put up with her nonsense any more.]
REALLY? What's wrong with these writers????

I imagine this is what it's like behind the scenes at Days:
Actor: I'm not getting enough airtime, can I get some new story?
Producer: Sorry, the suits have told us to push [couple] - unless you want to be their foil, I can't do anything.
Actor: [later] OK, I'm not going to renew my contract when my cycle is up.
Producer: How dare you! Time to turn your character evil and blame them for the last 4 crimes in Salem.

I am not sure what Claire would have to play innocent about unless she calls the police when Tripp hides Haley at the loft (per an earlier spoiler)?

Tuesday March 12:
John is horrified when he discovers an unconscious Marlena. [John should step back, take a deep breath, and relax. As people like Kristen and Orpheus discovered, Marlena is even harder to kill than Freddie Kruger.]

Friday March 15:

Brady blasts Eric for kissing Sarah. [Why? Sarah seems destined to be kissed by every eligible man in Salem except Roman Brady.]
Stefan encourages Ben not to give up on love, while Julie counsels Ciara about Ben. [Apart from the fact that sicko Stefan Zero is hardly the person to play the role of Dear Abby, Ben's love prospects in Salem do seem rather dim since there are so few young women his age there. If he stays in Salem, what's he to do, emulate Rafe and dabble in granny sex or be the next in line to bed Sarah?]

Last edited:
Pity poor John. By now, he's probably wishing that he'd taken a vow of celibacy. As for grifter Leo, how long will it be before he asks to use John's credit card?

As for Claire, the writers are doing the same number on her that they're doing on poor Jack. She's gone from being a vapid YouTube wannabe to a felonious schemer. There's absolutely nothing in her background that would indicate that she'd turn into an apprentice Kristen DiMera.

I guess anything's possible, and we know they can rewrite history. But by the time Diana left Salem, she hated Victor, so back then, she wouldn't have had sex with him. And, since Sonny and Leo had sex, that would rule out Victor being his father. (unless the writers are OK with incest now)
If John's DNA test proves that Leo is his son, then Leo kissed his half brother Brady and he liked it! :eek:

Back