SPOILER !! Week Mar 18

Marlena is caught in a tug-of-war for her soul
Oh Lordy, are we going to have another visit with the devil??

8d7d678f0814a859ec8cfed0f4519233--thats-entertainment-childhood.jpg

Someone here guessed from the get go when we first read of Haley's secret that JJ would offer to marry her. Can't remember who it was.

What bombshell will Trippy Boy drop on Claire? Probably that he'll no longer give her free food at the cafe.

Marlena's tug-of-war for her soul could be interesting if they have her floating off the bed again. I bet the "special effects" will be worse than the wires we could see the last time. Days probably can't afford the wiring harness this go round.

Ben may as well go back with Ciara. Right now they're the most interesting pair to me. They've only repeated their same dialogue 99,999 times compared to others who have done it 100,000 times.

Marlena's tug-of-war for her soul could be interesting if they have her floating off the bed again. I bet the "special effects" will be worse than the wires we could see the last time. Days probably can't afford the wiring harness this go round.
What I liked about her floating off the bed was that she was wearing pantyhose. That always struck me as funny. Who wears pantyhose to bed?! (I'm guessing the actress just wanted her feet to look "prettier")

Ciara tries to persuade Ben they should reunite [joy... how many times will they have that conversation???]

JJ offers to marry Haley [I bet Jenny will be thrilled to have that wedding in her home]

Tripp drops a bombshell on Claire [a bombshell or just a bomb?]

setting up for a super duper exciting summer..... super duper.....

That is what I think will happen......Tripp will marry.
As much as I love Jack, I hate how Eve manipulates him, and I just hope that he has been playing her. I mean, he would not have Haley deported, tho he claims so.
I really hope a twist is coming....one that will have Melinda ride out to the rescue, with proof Haley was actually born in the U.S.
And.....I just cannot believe that small town Salem, in Illinois, an hour from Chicago, is really all worked up over illegal immigrants invading their town.

Marlena is caught in a tug-of-war for her soul. [Pity poor Marlena. She never gets any peace. If she's not being kidnapped or shot at, she's having emotional problems.]

Ciara tries to persuade Ben they should reunite. [Ben should agree. It's not like the Salem social scene is exactly bursting with eligible young women in his age group.]

JJ offers to marry Haley. This brings to mind another contrived plot in which EJ suddenly had immigration problems and needed help from his sweet hot, Samanther.

Tripp drops a bombshell on Claire. [And if any bombs, shells, hand grenades, or even water balloons aren't available, just buy her airfare back to to Duck's place on Tinda Lau. Tending bar on some South Pacific outpost just might cure what ails her.]

So.........Diana poisons Marlena via cookies laced with penicillin (Marlena is allergic), Marlena collapses, but John finds her, gets her to hospital, Kayla, etc. They find the box of cookies in Marlena's office, with note signed Haley. Marlena in coma (of course). A nurse, who let Diana into Marlena's office, is about to spill the beans, but Diana does a threat of some kind, so the nurse claims Kristen was the culprit. Diana sees sad John, thinks Marlena is dead, going to comfort, only to learn it is coma time. (a shortened version of SOD article).

Wonder how Diana finds out about Marlena's allergy to penicillin? Back in 1998, Kristen sent poisoned candy (with penicillin) to Marlena that Belle accidentally ate. She collapsed and Roman saved her. They later discovered she was also allergic to penicillin. Marlena gave her a medic alert bracelet when she got home from the hospital.

bellecandy.gif
bellefaint.gif
romanbelle.gif
bellehospital.gif
belletouchesbracelet.jpg

Does anyone know why Eileen Davidson (Kristen) is on the cover of Soap Opera Digest this week? Is Kristen coming back to Salem?

Back