SPOILER !! Week Mar 18

Tuesday, March 19, 2019
Eric makes a promise to God to stay away from Sarah if Marlena lives. [This raises the question of whether the Almighty is as weary of Eric and Sarah as the viewers are.]
Diana worries she may have left behind evidence that she tried to kill Marlena. [It now seems as if Diana is just another dumb Salem criminal in the tradition of Fake Rafe, Ian McAllister, Orpheus, and Yo-Daddy.]

Wednesday, March 20, 2019
Jennifer puts Jack on the hot seat during a tense interview. [Is it really possible to put Jack on the hot seat? Except when ranting about Haley, he always seems to be vaguely spaced out.]
Ben and Ciara find themselves in a dangerous situation when gunshots are fired at the DiMera Mansion. [More gunshots at the DiMansion? When are the residents there going to wake up to the need for real security?]

Thursday, March 21, 2019

Rafe and Hope renew their love for one another. [So much for some fans' hopes that this unwelcome pairing would eventually end.]

Friday March 22:
Leo is furious when he realizes Brady turned the tables on him. [Creepy Leo's winning streak went on for way too long. It's about time that somebody turned around and bit him on the behind.]

While John watches helplessly, Kayla and Sarah attempt to revive Marlena. [If only Kayla was helping Marlena, the chances of a full recovery would be 100%. With the Eric-obsessed Sarah involved, Doc's chances, probably drop to 50-50.]

Tripp suspects Claire has been lying to him and seeks answers. [Trippy should give Claire the third degree. After all, who else would have known that Haley was in the loft?]

Haley’s fate is decided. [Already? Only in Salem. In real life, a case like Haley's could drag on for quite a long time.]

I keep hoping for a spoiler that says Eve finally stops shopping at Recovering Hookers R Us. Or that she’s leaving. The latter would cover both.

I wonder how long the Claire secret will be drawn out? I’m actually looking forward to the drama that causes.

Oh I don't at all think Tripp's bombshell on Claire is that he offered to marry Haley. I think his bombshell is that he already married her. Then he'll try and say it's just in name only but they have to fool the immigration people. Claire is going to go over the edge.

I agree with SarahBeth. I think he will just come in and say they are married. That will be fun to watch. I feel sorry for JJ, since he really does care for her, but there is no way she will marry him. Tripp - yep! I hope he took the lighter he found, since Claire told him it was a present for him.

Back