SPOILER !! Week Mar 19

When I stop laughing (sometime next month), I'll agree with you on this. I really do want Victor to defend Jeannie T and Brady to be spiteful toward him, but forgive Jeannie T quickly.
I don't think Brady deserves Jeannie T, and would like to see him dumped by her and have Jeannie T. offended that he went after Eve.

I don't think Brady deserves Jeannie T, and would like to see him dumped by her and have Jeannie T. offended that he went after Eve.
At this point, Brady is nobody's bargain and deserves whatever happens to him. However, Jeannie T. is no prize herself -- leaving Brady on some bizarre mission to "bring down" a slimy drug lord, but then vanishing into thin air. The circumstances were such that Brady was apparently able to end the marriage. If Jeannie T. does come waltzing into Salem, instead of Brady not deserving her, it would be more of a case of the two of them deserving each other. (Pity poor Tater Tot with parents like this.)

Brady was apparently able to end the marriage.
They weren't legally married when Jeannie T. left town. They did the quickie Las Vegas wedding, but it was annulled. Then they did the private vows alone in their bedroom one day. On the day of their big wedding is when Xander kidnapped Jeannie, so that wedding never took place. And they didn't have another wedding after that disaster.

True......and didn't that no goodnik (Mateo) threaten to kill people or her if she did not go with him? I believe she went, as she figured she could get the goods on him, and then he would be locked up, but also she was saving the lives of those she loved in Salem.

It's true that Jeannie T. was forced to leave Salem by the deadly Mexican drug lord, Mateo. However, that was in November 2016, and at that time Shane said that task of taking down Mateo would take only a month. Given the fact that the Wikipedia article on the most-wanted Mexican drug lords lists 37 people and only three of them are known to be still alive and not in custody, it's a relatively safe assumption that Mateo is now either dead or in a Mexican prison. This would make it entirely possible that fickle Jeannie T. having completed her so-called mission has decided to abandon both Brady and Tater Tot.

Yeah, even the all-powerful ISA couldn't do anything about him. Only the ditzy daughter of an ISA agent could bring him down. :rolleyes:

If they had sent Sami to be with Mateo, he'd have killed himself within a week. Someone could've said to him "pssst, ask that blond what she thinks of John Black" and that would've been the end of things. He'd have jumped off a bridge or eaten poisoned brownies, muttering "ruined her life...conference room table...doodyhead"

oh, my, but Lani knew this was going to come out at some point.....and she refused do it when she could have, a lot earlier. It is worse.

Eli learned from what happened at Hope & Rafe's reception......(no one knows they are already married), how the truth upset all. What the heck does Lani think would happen? She marries JJ, and when the baby is born, no questions, despite it being 2 mos. late??

Wouldn't it be a novel way of handling this baby story if JJ, Lani and Eli, along with Gabi if she gets out of jail, decide to raise the baby as co-parents? They could all get a loft together and live, eat, provide childcare, etc. communally with allowances for private time as well. Oh, in a more perfect world. This would be a unique opportunity for DOOL to do something more current and feasible. I'd enjoy their stories! Ari could even read to the new baby, or sing to the infant.

Gee, did I get mixed up and post my daydream in the wrong place? No, it has nothing to do with Gabi's defense. But, it would be a nice conclusion to all of the baby/parenting angst.

Lani says, on witness stand, that Gabi asked her to look the other way....Justin grabs onto that, why? so, Lani eventually admits Gabi said Lani owed her one, for sleeping with her boyfriend (This came from SOD))

"When You Wish Upon A Star", yes my dream coming true. :love: EJ returning.:) Hopefully it will be James Scott. ShaSha

Back