SPOILER !! Week Mar 19

katmouse

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Spoilers from http://soaps.sheknows.com/days-of-our-lives/spoilers

Monday March 19:
Kayla vents to Marlena about her anger towards John.

Tuesday March 20:
Chloe returns home to Lucas, unaware a mysterious person has followed her to Salem.

Wednesday March 21:
Eli supports Gabi as they mentally prepare for her trial.

Thursday March 22:
Stefan and Gabby arrive in Hong Kong and begin to bond.

Friday March 23:
Hope spies Stefan with a mysterious woman, not realizing it's Abigail/Gabby.
Chaos erupts in the courtroom after Lani’s confession.

Spoilers from http://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/topic/11062620/8/#new

Monday, March 19, 2018
Steve gets John to accept his forgiveness.
Brady uses the New Face of Bella contest to spend time with Eve.

Tuesday, March 20, 2018
Rafe and Kate open up to one another.

Wednesday, March 21, 2018
Vivian has a warning for Sonny.

Thursday, March 22, 2018
Hope seeks legal assistance from Belle.

Friday, March 23, 2018
Gabby is stunned when Chad arrives at her hotel room.

Monday March 19:
Kayla vents to Marlena about her anger towards John. [Venting may make Kayla feel better, but by now Marlena must be weary of people howling about John. After all, Sami has been ranting about him for decades.]
Brady uses the New Face of Bella contest to spend time with Eve. [Did Brady follow my suggestion that Bella dump Claire for a cute beagle?
220px-Beagle_portrait_Camry.jpg

Even an angry Eve couldn't resist this face.]

Tuesday March 20:
Rafe and Kate open up to one another. [First Sami, and now Kate: can't Rafe find anyone else?]

Wednesday March 21:
Vivian has a warning for Sonny. [Vivian never learns. She should stay away from any Kiriakis lest she end up back in the magic sarcophagus or be added to Xander's hit list.]

Thursday March 22:
Stefan and Gabby arrive in Hong Kong and begin to bond. [OMG. how long is this "Gabby" nonsense going to be dragged out?]

Friday March 23:
Hope spies Stefan with a mysterious woman, not realizing it's Abigail/Gabby. [She didn't? Everyone else has. No wonder the Salem P.D. can't catch crooks.]
Chaos erupts in the courtroom after Lani’s confession. [A courtroom confession -- wherever he is, the master of producing such confessions, Perry Mason, must be smiling.]

Happy to see Belle and Shawn in spoilers. I'm guessing both will try to convince Hope to reconcile with Rafe since they've survived Belle cheating on Shawn twice.

I'm intrigued about Gabby going to Hong Kong too. Is she out for longer periods of time now? Will Abby suddenly appear too? I hope she's actually dressed as Gabby when Chad finds her. Time to move this story along.

Excited to see Chloe. Is this when Greg Rikaart's character first appears?

Rafe and Kate open up to one another. [First Sami, and now Kate: can't Rafe find anyone else?]
Too bad Arthur the cat left Salem with Jordan.
Is this when Greg Rikaart's character first appears?
Oooh, I forgot about him coming to Days. I'm looking for to this. Love him on Y&R.

Looks like Kate is the new "go to" person to confide/whine to (instead of Marlena or Maggie) since Chad does it about Abby, and Rafe does it, undoubtedly about Hope.

Meanwhile, ol Viv is "warning" Sonny...........probably that DiMera Enterprises will sink Titan like the iceberg that sunk the Titanic.

Wednesday, March 21, 2018
Vivian has a warning for Sonny.

(scoff) Oh my God, seriously? Sonny should say something like "You either broke into my house or hired someone to do it to plant evidence in my daughter's overnight bag and YOU are giving ME a warning? Really?"

Last edited by a moderator:
Back