SPOILER !! Week Mar 19

"When You Wish Upon A Star", yes my dream coming true. :love: EJ returning.:) Hopefully it will be James Scott. ShaSha
Who says so? There is nothing out there indicating a return of EJ.
Poirot, one of the things I just read said the return is coming. I read it here. They are trying to have Ron Carlivati to get him to return. Corday said if anyone can do it, it is Ron. If not James Scott (EJ), it would be a replacement for him. ShaSha

Last edited by a moderator:
It's true about the EJ comment and what Ron Carlivati and Corday have in the works. I didn't make it up. Please believe me. I just can't remember where I read it and who did the link. Sorry. ShaSha

The only thing I can find online is that Dirty Laundry site, which is all speculation of the person who writes the stories. I cannot find one legit story, article or interview by Ron Carlivati or Ken Corday saying they are bringing back the character of EJ (either as James Scott or a recast).

Please refrain from posting this type of rumor/speculation as fact. We don't want people posting it as fact on other sites and linking back to us as their source.

Unless it comes from a credible source, such as Soap Opera Digest, Jason47, the Days website or Twitter account, etc., we consider items to be rumor or speculation.

Yes, I did the same as JS last night, went everywhere, and while one can find the speculation, the what ifs and I hope.....could not find a legitimate, fact based, spoiler to that effect. Am sure you read it somewhere, ShaSha, but it wasn't something legitimate.

Let me just add my own OPINION on bringing back from the dead. I absolutely HATE vampire, zombie, stories of any kind. And I truly detest when we have seen someone murdered, and then "they are not dead". Thus outlandish idiotic ways are invented to bring them back, despite having been cremated, buried in a casket, embalmed, blood loss, etc. So it matters not to me WHO the character is. Presumed dead, no body..I suppose so. But Salem residents are paying a great deal of money to their funeral director who seems rather untrustworthy if bodies disappear so easily, or are buried without being cared for the way they should.

For what it's worth ShaSha, I do believe you read it somewhere, but this board has clear rules about posting rumours/speculation as factual spoilers. And this topic especially seems prone to wild speculation across the internet.

:back:While I normally enjoy a bit of realism in soaps, I'm glad Gabi's trial is getting underway this week! The sooner it starts, the sooner we can move on!!!

I do not like what Kate has now done to her hair...........Yes, Chloe returns (which is why I thought of when she used to sing so much on the show............(posted a few videos in Days Past.......)

Yes, I did the same as JS last night, went everywhere, and while one can find the speculation, the what ifs and I hope.....could not find a legitimate, fact based, spoiler to that effect. Am sure you read it somewhere, ShaSha, but it wasn't something legitimate.
Hi Barb: Here it is: Blastingnews Days of Our Lives The Return of EJ DiMera. Please read. ShaSha

O.K. read that "what if" article, and have to say the author took great liberties with a few short words of dialogue, managing to inflate them into a whole scenario. But....never said that EJ was returning, admitting James Scott has no interest in reprising the role, admitting that it would be pointless for the character (recast) to be in Salem without Sami, and Alison Sweeney has indicated she is open to visits, but not full time.

Being that it was written in November, it does seem to capitalize on Will being alive, but still is just supposition, not fact.

Personally, I think that site does its readers a disservice when it does these "what if" articles with MISLEADING headlines saying it is fact. It is NOT.

Am sorry you were taken in, ShaSha, and appreciate you letting us know where you read it.

Back