SPOILER !! Week Mar 2

It wouldn't surprise me, KathyLu. What's one more "miracle" pregnancy in Salem? Kristen was supposedly not able to have children but she managed to get pregnant in her old age. With Dr. Rolf everything is possible. Not necessarily believable but possible!

If Nicole has any sense at all, she won't go snooping around to try to find out what secret Xander the the doctor are holding. She's liable to end up trying to hide something from Eric again. I wouldn't want to go through watching more of that. But then these spoilers have several things I'm not wanting to watch.

I can just see Ciara rushing in at the last moment to stop Ben's execution the way Lucas did at Sami's execution; claiming who the person is that killed Jordan. Wash, rinse, repeat stories.

Please, no miracle pregnancy for Gabi. Perhaps the unhappy news Eli and Lani receive is the fact that Gabi gets out of prison time as the bone marrow donor for Mickey.

In the spoiler thread for February 17, there was an article posted that implied that Kristen was aware of the baby switch and knew her child was alive. She hoped that she could bond with Brady while grieving for their child. If that's the case, might Nicole discover that AND that Kristen knew about it?

As I mentioned before, I cannot for the life of me understand why Kristen has not blown one of her shaky gaskets knowing that her baby has cancer. She is such a loose cannon that you can't figure her out. She wanted nothing more than to have a child (even better, Brady's child) and she has one and it's sick and could possibly die and the only thing she can focus on is Brady. If that is what's going on, Kristen has reached the lowest level of despicable and is beyond redemption.

My next thought is, is Sarah's baby really dead? I hope that Kristen has hidden the baby somewhere and she is being cared for. In my mind, that would be the best possible outcome. No matter what happens, I'm sure Kristen will slither out of it once again. Let's hope that Dr. Rolf has rescued the baby. I have really had quite enough of this dark and depressing storyline.

That article from SID had it wrong, Kristen is not aware of the switch. They apparently have no affiliation with NBC or Days, so they sometimes get details wrong, and in this instance they got it very wrong.
I thought I heard her say something about knowing, but don't know when. Must be getting old.

Spoilers from https://www.tvguide.com/tvshows/days-of-our-lives/tv-listings/194489/

Monday March 2nd
Ciara tries to stop Ben's execution.

Tuesday March 3rd
Kristen lays into Gabi.

Thursday March 5th
Roman blasts Kate for aiding and abetting Gina and Stefano
Chad falls under Stefano's spell.

Friday March 6th
John and Justin's plan goes horribly awry
Julie blasts Gabi for her actions.

That is what I have said for a while now. The thing is....we did not SEE Ben kill any of the women. We DID see him strangle Will, who was not dead, tho Ben thought so. Clyde could have murdered the women, and while Ben was drugged, made him think he did it. Heck, this writer has the characters doing all kinds of impossible things..even wearing scanty clothing outside in mid-winter (they ARE in the mid-west). Death row prisoner is cell mate with man he tried to kill once, prisoners wander all over the jail. Don't you wonder how the heck Clyde & Ben even got outside? Prisons usually have tons of locked gates in the corridors, etc. Clyde has wire cutters....convenient flimsy wire fence....people get off in court for silly reasons. Even Steve is currently walking around, no pain, having had a bullet dug out of him without any sort of anesthetic. Salem is just such a magical place. Just, follow the yellow brick road!

Too funny, and you're absolutely right!:rotfl::rotfl:

Tuesday March 3:
Xander is upset when he runs into Dr. Raynor, who knows about the baby switch. [Raynor is lucky that this is the "new," reformed Xander. It would have been all over for her if this was the old version.]
Kristen lays into Gabi. [So now it's creepy Kristen's turn to rip into Gabi. Who's next? If Pookie was still around, she'd probably get the chance to growl and bark at the Queen of GabiChic.]

Thursday March 5:
Jennifer has an intense confrontation with Princess Gina. [Jenny's back at it -- another pointless confrontation -- especially pointless since she's blathering at the idiotic "Gina."]
Roman blasts Kate for aiding and abetting Gina and Stefano. [What a waste of time. Being Kate means never having to say you're sorry.]
Chad falls under Stefano's spell. [What nonsense. Chad never fell under the spell of the real Stefano. How could he be mesmerized by the third-rate version that is Steve-ano?]

Friday March 6:
Julie blasts Gabi for her actions. [Just like old times. Will Julie have new material or will she just dust off and reuse her old anti-Gabi invective?]

Julie blasts Gabi for her actions. [Just like old times. Will Julie have new material or will she just dust off and reuse her old anti-Gabi invective?]
If people enjoy drinking, they should take a shot each time Julie brings up her "darling Nicky" in that blast. They'll be drunk by the end of the episode.

I too would like to see Ben’s execution come to pass. He killed people. He devastated people’s lives. And 2 or 3 years later he is out of prison because he got psychiatric help. I won’t doubt his remorse but he should not be out of jail free. What I would love to see is Eve appear on the day of the execution (perhaps in a disguise) and she has a memory that only the audience sees. She is the one that murdered Jordan and made it look like Ben did it. And then she says quietly to herself “now you die for what you did to my daughter! This is for you Paige!” That would be perfect revenge!
A long time ago, I said I thought he would have to be in prison anyway. Maybe I don't know the law.

Back