SPOILER !! Week Mar 23

Am guessing that Hattie decides to go to another town/place or elsewhere, some place not Salem, as she has had no success with Roman.
Does Sonny think because he shacked up with Evan, the man would listen to him? What a joke.
Don't think Nicole has been all that close with Abe, glad she shares her concerns with someone, wonder why him?

Tuesday March 24:
Maggie says goodbye to her loved ones before going to prison. [Maybe Maggie can curry favor with the warden (and even get her sentence shortened) by baking him cookies and lemon bars in the prison kitchen.]

Wednesday March 25:
Eric expresses concern to Sarah about Xander's role in Mickey's life. [He's trashing Daddy Xander? What a nerve -- what would concern me more is the influence of dreary, self-righteous, sourpuss Eric on the poor child's life.]

Thursday March 26:
Hattie makes a surprising decision about her future. [If she's leaving town because of Roman's lack of interest in her, it's not surprising. Roman has been kissless so long that his luv skills have faded away to nothing.]

Friday March 27:
Tony and Kristen are stunned when Stefano reveals he and Marlena are getting married tonight. [Why are these two stunned by anything the bizarre Steve-ano does?]
While searching for Marlena, John and Brady turn to Hope for help. [They're asking Hope for help? Good luck with that. As recent events have demonstrated, Hope can't even help herself.]

I like Hattie. She’s simple and kind to her friends! She and Roman would be cute together running the pub like ma and pa Brady. I like Kate. She’s devious and controlling but she has shown she can be a good friend to Adrienne and Marlena. I don’t like the whole Evan story. Can’t we get Tripp back and have some ‘normal’ youthful romances? I really miss the early episodes of Days and would welcome them as reruns. They’d be refreshing after all the crazy sci-fi stiff we’re seeing now.

Kate is a person, to me, who cannot be trusted. She is definitely out for #1, herself, probably why she & Gabi get along. However, she has a tiny bit of conscience, at times. Maybe that redeems her in some viewers' eyes, not mine.

I do like Hattie, agree with currently she is much easier to take. But she can go overboard at times, which makes one want her visits to Salem over with in a short time.

Ben is released from prison and reunites with Ciara! [Ben ought to contact a book agent. His tale of being wrongfully convicted of murder and then undergoing the execution process could be such a best seller that he'll never have to beg for a job again.]

“Stefano” propose to Marlena. [Is it too much to hope that she'll spit in his eye?]

As for Maggie going to the slammer, why hasn't Victor put in the fix to save her? After all, he saved Chelsea and friends with just one phone call after they helped cause the death of date rapist Ford Decker. As for Maggie's desire to pay for her crime, a week in prison with the likes of Coco and Bonnie ought to cure her of such foolishness.

I want to move to Salem where I can go into a lab with DNA from random people and have folks test to see if the random samples are related. AND where a Latina is the perfect bone marrow match for a non-Hispanic person. Along with getting the results same day and being able to pay for them.

I had hope for the time jump, but now, not so much.

Back