SPOILER !! Week Mar 25

Thank goodness John gets the upper hand on Diana. Hopefully that means she'll be gone soon.

Gabi and Stefan = :sick::sick:

I wonder if Rafe goes to visit her or if they let her out? Shocking secret better not be that she has a little Rafie somewhere.

I'm ok with Ciara and Ben. Days is doing an almost decent job of redeeming Ben. The history rewrite isn't plausible with what we saw, but I'll go with it.

John turns the tables on Diana. [No surprise here. John always turns things around and slays the dragon. Just ask Orpheus and Yo-Daddy.]

Gabi and Stefan kiss. :sick::sick: [This is barfworthy, but par for the course for Salem.]

Jordan reveals a shocking secret to Rafe: [Given Days way of recycling plots, she could be an alter or a surprise daughter of John Black.]

Ben and Ciara get closer. [This is OK considering that the other loft candidates for young love are Little Trippy and awful Claire. Ergo, Ben and Ciara win the love sweepstakes by default.]

Who is the new Stefan? Do we have a photo yet?

Spoilers from https://soaps.sheknows.com/days-of-our-lives/spoilers/

Monday March 25:
Leo receives devastating news.

Tuesday March 26:
Brady puts the screws to Eric.

Wednesday March 27:
Gabi and Stefan share an unexpected kiss.

Thursday March 28:
Rafe gets Ted in trouble with Abe.

Friday March 29:
Jordan reveals a shocking secret to Rafe.
Ciara and Ben share a sexy moment as she takes care of him.

Spoilers from https://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/spoilers-for-the-week-of-march-25th-t40727.html#p1979763

Monday, March 25, 2019
Stefan and Chloe grow closer but they are interrupted by Brady.

Tuesday, March 26, 2019
Leo leaves Sonny and Will with an ominous parting shot.

Wednesday, March 27, 2019
As Haley and Tripp prepare for their upcoming nuptials, Claire turns to Eve for help to stop the wedding.

Thursday, March 28, 2019
Sarah reveals to Rex that she kissed Eric.
Hope confides in Jennifer about Ted.

Friday, March 29, 2019
JJ starts to have questions about the fire Jordan supposedly started at the cabin last year.

This actually sounds like things are moving! I was wondering when they brought Psycho Jordan back if they were going to make her the actual murderer of the people that Ben was blamed for. We already had the discussion that for most of them (except for Will, and that didn't take), we didn't actually see Ben do the deed. Maybe THAT is the secret? I sure hope so, although I don't know how they will explain how Ben thought he did them. I sure hope it isn't a Rafe baby, but I would guess that it will be, because, what else do they know how to write?

Since Leo is leaving, I guess that means that the DNA test is fixed and Diana is outed and maybe arrested for trying to kill Marlena? That would be a nice way to wrap her up and get her out. We knew Leo was leaving in the spring, but I hadn't seen when Diana was out, so this will be fine.

Why are Tripp and Haley preparing for the wedding so that someone (Claire and/or Eve) can stop it - they should have just gone and done it and it is over. Please tell me that they are not planning an elaborate wedding for this farce of a marriage.

LOL - that Brady keeps walking in on people kissing. He needs a life.

Of course we have Stefan and Gabi sharing a hate kiss. I imagine we will soon see the miracle baby who she thought she could never have. Sigh.

And, I do like Ciara and Ben together, so I hope they can make that work until one of them decides to leave.

It is rather humorous that Abby could divorce Chad, marry Stefan in an hour or so, and later, get that marriage annulled or something in 15 min. so that Abby & Chad could marry....but Tripp & Haley have to "prepare for their wedding". ?????

I cannot believe that Leo is John's son. It just has to be a trap that Diana set trying to reel him in. I can almost feel sorry for Leo when he finds out that John Is NOT his father. Leo is a sleaze but Greg Rikaart plays him so well that you can feel a bit of sympathy for him every so often.

And, while we are on the subject of long lost children, what about Haley? Melinda is an attorney and she could have easily fixed Haley's immigration status when she came into the country. Something is telling me that Haley is a bit more than an illegal immigrant sister. Could she be Melinda's daughter? Maybe I have been watching soaps to long if I'm starting to think this way!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back