SPOILER !! Week March 9

I know Chad is being controlled, but I wonder if deep down if some part of him has wanted to do this while in his right mind?:rotfl:

I can see the baby reveal coming out around May sweeps.

Regarding Kristen holding baby: maybe they want to see if she has a "connection" which could clue people to the baby switch.

Last edited by a moderator:
More bad news??? How much more bad news can a guy take? A dead wife, a missing girlfriend, a client on death row-ish getting the needle. Did he [Justin] forget to pay the cable bill????'

A client on death row and Justin is not even there for the execution? Don't lawyers generally attend? And just how fast does the justice system work in Salem anyway? Aren't most people on death row there for years before their final appeals run out? Of course, if Ben was named Gabi or Kate, he wouldn't have to worry because he would have been out on the streets long ago.

Tuesday March 10:
Chad receives orders to kill Kate. [Steve-ano is pathetic. The real Phoenix would never have used his own son for such dirty work.]

Wednesday March 11:
To Rafe’s dismay, Evan scores a legal victory. [Amazing. There must be a few good lawyers in Salem.]

Thursday March 12:
Will lays into Victor. [Will should know by now that Victor has a thicker skin than the average rhinoceros.]

Friday March 13:
Nicole starts to put the pieces together regarding Mickey and Rachel. [Nicole should give up the snooping. She and Holly never would have been in the exploding warehouse if she hadn't gone prying into Xander's day job.]
Kristen asks Eric if she can hold Mickey. [If she gets her wish, hopefully the kid with spit up all over her.]

Two men who claim family means so much to them, yet both treat family horribly. If Chad possesses one ounce of brain power, he will leave the DiMeras to their in fighting and treachery to each other, take back his Peterson name, and get a job that is 5 days/40 hrs, honest pay, and be done with the skulduggery. Same goes for Sonny & Justin. & Xander.

A client on death row and Justin is not even there for the execution? Don't lawyers generally attend? And just how fast does the justice system work in Salem anyway? Aren't most people on death row there for years before their final appeals run out? Of course, if Ben was named Gabi or Kate, he wouldn't have to worry because he would have been out on the streets long ago.
It's true that many condemned prisoners can remain on death row for years, if not decades. Back in December 2000, a group of prison escapees known as the Texas Seven murdered a police officer during a robbery. One of them killed himself to avoid capture, but the other six were captured, tried, and given the death sentence. Two of them are still alive and remain on death row today. Contrast this with British practice in the early 20th century. Solicitor Herbert Rowse Armstrong was convicted of fatally poisoning his allegedly domineering wife and trying to poison the only other solicitor in town on Apr. 13, 1922. His appeal was rejected on May 16, 1922, and he went to the gallows on May 31, 1922.

Herbert Rowse Armstrong: "I'd have
been hanged even faster if Justin
had been my attorney."

Last edited:
An interesting tid-bit.....witnesses to lethal injection executions in Illinois can only watch via closed circuit TV!! (Yeah, I read up on it.......) However, Illinois abolished the death penalty in 2011.
And right now, N. Dakota, Minnesota, Iowa, Wisconsin, Illinois, Michigan have NO death penalty.
Guess they moved Salem again, huh?

Spoilers from https://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/spoilers-for-the-week-of-march-9th-t41803-s30.html#p2036324

Monday, March 9th, 2020
John, Justin, and Kayla find themselves in grave danger.
Ben thanks Ciara for saving his life.

Tuesday, March 10th, 2020
Stefano tries to reconnect with Marlena after Dr. Rolf's procedure.
John seeks Gina's help to find Stefano and Marlena.

Wednesday, March 11th, 2020
John apprehends Rolf.
Kate's unaware her life is in danger.

Thursday, March 12th, 2020
Kristen and Brady reminisce about Rachel.
Suspicious Nicole questions Xander about Dr. Raynor.

Monday, March 9th, 2020
Ben thanks Ciara for saving his life. [Perhaps, Ben could collaborate with author Will on writing a best-seller about surviving an execution. After all, it was rather a unique experience.]

Tuesday, March 10th, 2020
Stefano tries to reconnect with Marlena after Dr. Rolf's procedure. [Sicko Steve-ano has something in common with Stefan Zero. They share a taste for women who are not in their right minds.]
John seeks Gina's help to find Stefano and Marlena. [Gina? John must really be desperate to seek the help of this absurd character.]

Thursday, March 12th, 2020

Kristen and Brady reminisce about Rachel. [Enough with this ridiculous relationship. Victor ought to hire Rolf to work on restoring Brady to a semblance of sanity.]

Except, Evan confessed while HE was holding a gun on Ciara, Will & Sonny...so he confessed to 3 witnesses and was not co-erced at that time.
Right now, the person who should get investigated is the warden, who still refused to stop the execution with a confession right in front of him. Reasonable doubt. Why not stop it......there is always tomorrow!

Right now, the person who should get investigated is the warden, who still refused to stop the execution with a confession right in front of him.
As I understand it, he would need an official order or a call from the Governor. Of course, we're talking about Salem where logic (and the law) can fly out the window on a whim.

This was an emergency, and there was now reasonable doubt, and an innocent man was being put to death. This is no different than when Lucas rushed into Sami's execution claiming he was the guilty party. In my opinion, the warden should have stopped it all immediately, pending investigation. As I said, tomorrow was another day. He could have then called the governor, saying he had a confession from another man, whose DNA has been verified to have been found on the body.

Back