SPOILER !! Week May 11

Gabi seeks answers from Rolf about Stefan. [Gabi is still clueless about the DiMeras in general and Dr. Rolf in particular. Why would Stefano's mad scientist give her a straight answer about anything.]
Maggie and Sarah have an emotional heart-to-heart. [How will Maggie react when he hears that her hospitalized cuddle-bear, Victor, ably assisted by Xander, was the moving force behind big baby switch? a) That's it, when I get out, they'll be no more warm milk, home-baked cookies, and lemon bars for Victor; b) I'm sure Xander and Victor's hearts were in the right place. Poor Sarah needed to be protected from more heartbreak.; c) OMG, not another baby-switch.. This is getting really tiresome.]

I am often confused as to how close this prison is to Salem, and how they decide who goes to jail following some crime committed. Lately it seems as if it is in the heart of town from how quickly visitors get there and then show up in another Salem locale.

jgk, I've been watching this situation for years. State prison is apparently supposed to be out of town, but it can be reached in seconds through the magic Salem transportation system. As for sentencing, in real life the length of a sentence depends on the seriousness of the offense, whether a gun was used, if it was a hate crime, etc. In Salem, the criteria is the importance of the defendant to "da plot." Luckless minor characters are always in danger of going to jail for even lesser offenses: e.g., Dr. Baker, Gus, Vargas, Clyde, Ian McAllister, and Little Joey Johnson. Major characters can literally get away with very serious felonies, but if by some miracle they do go to prison, it's always for a short stretch before getting out for one reason or another (e.g., Eric, Hope, Lucas, Nicole, Nick, Gabi, Xander, Will, and Ben}. This happens with such regularity that these guidelines for major and minor characters must be laid out in the sentencing charts used by all Salem judges.

Evan has said what they did was horrible. I also think he meant causing the car accident (maybe on purpose????) & then framing Maggie so it looked like she did it.

Zoey reveals Evan's secret to Rafe.
At this point, I'm hoping we go all loose-cheese outré since we've lost touch with medical, legal, and corporate reality, and learn that Evan is David from the future, here to stop DiMera Enterprises from taking over the world.
(maybe even being in cahoots with Summer)
Now there's an idea! Maybe Summer is really Evan's mother (don't pretend we need to worry about the dates matching up, although they might could) so then everyone can forgive him for his attempt to frame Will and win Sonny since he was helping his mommy.

I've seen a lot of people throw out the baby switch theory which I kind of hope is true because I would like Sarah and Eric's baby to have survived. I don't think it was with Zoey's baby because she didn't seem like she mad or upset that her own baby had died. While she seemed appalled at what they did she did not seem appalled at what they did to her.

You know I wouldn't mind if Zoey and Rafe rode off into the sunset together. She does seem to have a moral compass so far. And I would like David to wind up with Rafe at the end if the day. It's a shame the dates don't match up so it seems unlikely. I hope Rafe gets his happy ending when he leaves and with a child if good own.
If it had anything to do with Zoey's alleged baby, she would have been a bit more reactive after Evan told her whatever he did

I don’t want Rafe to leave. Can’t they give him a nice wife who helps with police work? Do you think Days will ever get back to a semirealistic storyline. With families who work and are playful together. Young people who fall in love, are happy and do community service. College students. People with a sense of humor!? A wife for Roman to run the Brady Pub. I miss the old days when people were real and stories were realistic and relevant. Sorry. Feeling disappointed in Days today.

The one with Gabi says she's adding a special ingredient into afternoon tea.

Did Gabi do it the first time too? I'm disappointed they are doing
this again with Gabi.

No, not sure who........I was guessing. Abby & Kate have a physical confrontation.......maybe Gabi wants to drug Jake, to get him to admit he is Stefan. Only doing guessing here.......S P E C U L A T I O N

Back