SPOILER !! Week May 11

The problem with even Maggie being the culprit has always been that Sarah & Adrienne were headed TOWARDS the hospital, Maggie was also headed there. But the car that caused Adrienne to swerve was coming towards them, away from the direction to the hospital, thus headlights directly in their faces. And apparently inattention as he was texting caused Will to go into the ditch, don't know.

Again, the cops on the scene did a very poor job of investigating the accident, if they did it at all. After all, along comes Xander, who finds Maggie, calls Victor, who manages to get HIS MEN out there to get Maggie, AND remove the car, before police arrive, ambulances, etc. Just bad layout of the scenes. So....they can now say and do anything they want, can't they? Just make it up, say it happened. Like I said, why does Salem bother having a P.D. ????

For someone who was just accused and denies drugging Abby, this is rather stupid of Gabi to even attempt to do. .
I think it’s Vivian drugging Abigail. I think she’s been sneaking in through the tunnels wanting to get rid of Abby and Gabi so Stefan can retake the DiMera fortune.

That is a good idea about Vivian, but if she wanted to get rid of Chad, why not drug him? Abby has no control over the DiMera companies.

Back