SPOILER !! Week May 11

Thanks for the pictures and spoilers, Kat.

Was Ciara in a wedding dress while on the park bench? Maybe wedding happens soon? Hope sure didn't look happy.

Glad the baby/accident thing is finally being resolved. If that's Zoey telling Rafe what happened, her daddy is not going to be happy with her.

As you can tell from my avatar, I am happy to see this beautiful young couple find true love and maybe stay together for more than the blink of an eye. After all how can we have a supercouple if the love doesn't start somewhere? One of my favorite thing to enjoy in life is young people in love.
All I wanted in life was to have a love that lasted forever, but it wasn't in my cards so I do enjoy seeing it in others young and old.

I'm still not over the fact that Rafe is leaving. But I also thought he'd end up with Zoey. Maybe she will return to usher him out.

Hope had better not be happy about Ben and Ciara. Too bad Shawn isn't in that scene.

I do like that the promo got rid of the narration.

Not to mention that Kristen has TWICE stolen babies from their mothers and ran away with them. She managed to get away with baby Elvis before Susan outsmarted her and had her held captive in the harem. Then she stole Tate from Jeannie T's body, gave birth to him and fought tooth and nail to keep him in the DiMera castle.

Link to NBC pics

Back