SPOILER !! Week May 14

katmouse

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Spoilers from http://soaps.sheknows.com/days-of-our-lives/spoilers

Monday May 14:
Victor tries to persuade Brady not to marry Eve by tempting him with an intriguing offer.

Tuesday May 15:
Theresa makes a deal with the devil for her freedom.
JJ and Eve have an unexpected encounter.

Wednesday May 16:
Stefan and Kate face off.

Thursday May 17:
Rafe finally decides to grant Hope her wish.

Friday May 18:
Xander brings Theresa back to Salem.

Spoilers from http://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/topic/11072728/3/#new

Monday, May 14, 2018
Lucas asks Paul to help him find Chloe.

Tuesday, May 15, 2018
Steve secretly asks Roman for a favor.

Wednesday, May 16, 2018
Justin and Rafe have good news for Gabi, who's still troubled by Abigail's actions.

Thursday, May 17, 2018
Chad and Stefan have a violent encounter.
Leo lures Sonny deeper into his trap.

Friday, May 18, 2018
Abigail angrily confronts Stefan.

Thursday May 17:
Rafe finally decides to grant Hope her wish.

Friday May 18:
Xander brings Theresa back to Salem.

At last, Rafe signs the papers. Hoping it is the permanent end of the Hope and Rafe pairing.

I wonder how Xander neutralized Mateo the drug lord, who deserves to be graveyard dead?

Last edited by a moderator:
Abigail angrily confronts Stefan.

So Abby is all better now??

JJ and Eve have an unexpected encounter.

Eww and ick. Please, please, please in all that is Nick Fallon and the heart pillow scene, let there be no sheet flapping in this unexpected encounter.

Monday May 14:
Victor tries to persuade Brady not to marry Eve by tempting him with an intriguing offer. [What's the old fox up to now? Is he going to buy Sonny a Big Boy hamburger franchise so Brady can have the now-vacant Titan CEO position?]

Tuesday May 15:
JJ and Eve have an unexpected encounter. [Hopefully, it's not in a Salem Inn room on some afternoon.]

Wednesday May 16:
Stefan and Kate face off. [Chad beat Mr. Sleaze to a pulp. Hopefully, Kate will now slice and dice him. (I ordinarily don't endorse violence, but Vivian's awful son is an exception.]
Justin and Rafe have good news for Gabi, who's still troubled by Abigail's actions. [If Gabi's conviction has been voided, would it be too much to hope that charming Melinda makes up for this lost victory by prosecuting the slimy Big Zero for raping Abigail? The viewers would love her for it.]

Thursday May 17:
Rafe finally decides to grant Hope her wish. [Has Kate made him an offer that he can't refuse or are Jordan Ridgeway and her cat, Arthur, coming back to Salem?]
Chad and Stefan have a violent encounter. [First Kate and now Chad? How much of a drubbing can one slimeball endure?]

Friday May 18:

Xander brings Theresa back to Salem. [is this Xander to the rescue? If so, it's good to see one Kiriakis who can actually get things done.]
Abigail angrily confronts Stefan. [This is disappointing. After his encounters with Kate and Chad, I was hoping that they'd be nothing left of the big creep to confront.]

Guilty as charged, JS. The sight of smug EJ caroming around the Town Square was a sight for sore eyes, especially when it was the overconfident "changed" DiMera who threw the first punch. When it comes to violence, rapist DiMeras are fair game for righteous Salemites.

Am only guessing......but spoilers indicate that Gabby comes out once more, to say goodbye to Stefan. Chad is there, understands the closure aspect, but a sad Stefan attempts to kiss Gabby once more, and Chad ain't havin' none of that! He steps in....so perhaps he punches the sleaze again???

The Gabby spoilers are from SOD for the week of May 7. Chad having the violent encounter is for the week of May 14.

At last, Rafe signs the papers. Hoping it is the permanent end of the Hope and Rafe pairing.

I doubt it. I forget which week it's for but there is another spoiler about Rafe and Hope fighting over Gabi. I'm guessing Hope starts to change her mind about the annulment just as Rafe is ready to sign the papers. Besides they have to be happily together when Sami returns. Soap 101.

Hoping it is the permanent end of the Hope and Rafe pairing.
For the sake of your health, don't hold your breath. If this couple were truly over, they would not be releasing spoilers about it. Their annulment would be a side note when they're moved to other stories. (Here's a case where I hope I'm as wrong as I was about Sami's then-impending grandmotherhood.)

Heck, the spoilers are very deceiving at times, their wording has you thinking one thing and it's another.

Hope & Rafe had their center stage, and bit of drama, so have to wait their turn again. In my opinion, Days just goes too fast in making couples/pairs, etc. For heaven's sakes, let folks be friends.....Friends DO care about each other.

Back