SPOILER !! Week May 14

Then new writers start and it turns out they were scamming each other and their exes aren't dead but also aren't staying so why did we ruin that last relationship again? LOL

Anyway back to topic...oh wait, that IS the topic, because it also applies to the endless parade of Brady's true loves, which will now include the dueling Donovan sisters.

a woman who was once able to SENSE when Bo was in trouble wouldn't have thought for longer than a minute before divorcing him
It's a moot point since Bo and Hope weren't married when she "divorced" him.

Gabi inadvertently drops a bomb on Abigail.
Is Gabi pregnant from her romp with Chad many, many months ago? This is Salem; it could happen. :)

I always hated the fake gasp Marlena emits whenever John touches her. Their kissing noises sound like a cow pulling its feet out of the mud. I know some fans are hoping for a real John/Marlena wedding but I've seen more than enough of their nuptials. Ho hum.

I’m pretty sure that an earlier spoiled from way back stated that Victor tells Brady the truth of why Theresa left.

Last edited by a moderator:
@hurricane2003 I have to disagree. The spoiler I read about a month or so ago stated that Victor eventually tells Brady the truth about Theresa, it just didn’t give a time frame. Of course, as we all know, some spoilers don't come to be and are changed, cut or bogus.

Last edited:
And evidently, they do that. Stephen Nichols (Patch) just mentioned something...the scene with him in Stefan's room. He called it "pink pages"......filmed a few months after the rest of Stefan's hospital stay had been filmed. So, was then inserted into the episode for that day.
They do edit out, and also IN, it seems. I remember a spoiler saying John gives Marlena this special gift, (this was months ago) and it never happened. !

Also was under impression Victor's conscience was going to make him finally give Brady a clue.........but yes, also read he make him an offer about Titan. With Theresa back in town.....hard to believe Brady doesn't get on his white horse, and for gallop down to Mexico to rescue his first love, Chloe. (After all, he did it for Summer, didn't he? despite having just had a heart transplant.

Back