SPOILER !! Week May 14

Spoilers from http://buzzworthyradiocast.com/?p=3661

-Leo learns he has a surprising new boss.

-Theresa faces an old adversary.

-Inspired by Brady and Eve, John makes a suggestion to Marlena.

-Abigail argues against Justin’s legal advice.

-Marlena and John make a decision about their future.

-Gabi inadvertently drops a bomb on Abigail.

Leo learns he has a surprising new boss. [It would serve this little sneak right if he ends up having to work for Xander.]

Theresa faces an old adversary. [It's too bad that this couldn't be Rory who once helped foil Jeannie T.'s nasty little scheme aimed at JJ.]

Inspired by Brady and Eve, John makes a suggestion to Marlena. [Whatever this is, it's a first. When was anyone ever truly inspired by Brady and Eve?]

Abigail argues against Justin’s legal advice. [Justin is such a bad lawyer that rejecting his legal advice is usually a good move, but Abigail hasn't exactly been clicking on all cylinders lately.]

John and Marlena make wedding plans. [Is it too much to ask for the writers to give the viewer a really nice, romantic wedding that isn't disrupted by unwanted guests or by a shooting?]

Kayla and Steve learn there may be a chance for Steve to get his eyesight back. [No surprise here. You can't have the Mighty Patch indefinitely wearing sunglasses.]

Monday May 14:
Victor tries to persuade Brady not to marry Eve by tempting him with an intriguing offer.
Maybe the offer is that he'll bring Jeannie T home to him, and Victor is the one that sends Xander to get her, and bring her back to Brady. Victor has no use for Eve, and a tad of understanding and appreciation for Jeanie T. I have no use for either one of them, and don't like either one with Brady.

Spoilers just say Xander brings Jeannie T back........did see a pic of Theresa (Jeannie T) sitting on side of Brady's bed......

That's in Brady's dream this week. She's not really there

Maybe the offer is that he'll bring Jeannie T home to him, and Victor is the one that sends Xander to get her, and bring her back to Brady. Victor has no use for Eve, and a tad of understanding and appreciation for Jeanie T. I have no use for either one of them, and don't like either one with Brady.

Victor won't tell Brady he knows where Theresa is. I'm betting the offer is to offer to give him Titan if he dumps Eve

Last edited by a moderator:
deleted unnecessary quote - no need to quote the post directly above your own post - JS

Agree! Also wish they would let certain couples be happy for more than a couple of days before they mess them up with drama.

Last edited by a moderator:
TylerJax, I've been thinking that same thing for a while, going back to a couple of episodes when Hope and Rafe would argue, then when he'd leave the room she'd have a little grin on her face. It was like she knew she was going to take him back but she wasn't going to let him know it that soon.

Agree. Why should Rafe wait around for the high-and-mighty Hope to "forgive" him for his post-dump, one-night stand with Sami? I don't recall that Hope asked for forgiveness from any of her mugging victims, to Dr. Baker for sucking him into her mugging rampage, to Bo Brady for dumping gasoline on him, or to any of the people who were victimized by the illegal break-ins staged by herself and arch-felon Bo Brady. She also has never apologized to the Horton Cabin raccoons for disturbing their peace and quiet. Apparently, in many situations, being Hope Brady means not having to beg for forgiveness.

I would have honestly just preferred that Hope and Rafe be friends after Bo's death. She'd just been engaged, she'd just gotten her husband back and then lost him, again. For me this relationship was ruined long before the Sami incident. No one is going to convince me that half of one of the show's biggest supercouples would move on that freaking fast. (Not to mention the fact that a woman who was once able to SENSE when Bo was in trouble wouldn't have thought for longer than a minute before divorcing him that, hmm, maybe he might have been kidnapped or something?)

Back