SPOILER !! Week May 15

I don't care what Harris does. I'll probably never like him.

Did Alex mess up the deal Maggie started and now Stephanie has to fix his mess?

Will Eric still like Sloan after he learns what Colin did?

Did anyone else get the song "Stand by Me" pop in your head with Abe and Rafe?

A new Dimera could be Nicole's baby maybe EJ finds out Nicole is pregnant and assumes he's the father. Unless Harris is somehow a offspring of Stefano's in which Megan was brainwashing and torturing her own brother, true DiMera style lol *cough* EJ and Stefan*. Finally we have Dimitri Von Leuschner as a potential for the final new DiMera *astard baby scamble hah......I can see Stefano hanging around those swinger parties thrown by these European aristocrats as we saw in Beyond Salem, Dimitri would be interesting with a name like Dimitri DiMera. Lol Dim dim!

Last edited:
Since Steve Burton (Harris Michaels) supposedly signed a 1 year contract, I wouldn't be surprised if he turns out to be another DiMera. Unless we find out Sloany-Baloney or her brother Colin is secretly a DiMera. :rolleyes: :sarcasm:

Spoilers from http://carolyntopoltalk.com/heres-whats-happening-on-days-the-week-of-5-15-today/

Monday, May 15th:
Chad, Steve, and Harris make a daring attempt to rescue Kate.

Tuesday, May 16th:
Kristen presses Megan about the plan to gain their freedom.

Wednesday, May 17th:
Nicole discusses her pregnancy with Anna.

Thursday, May 18th:
Paulina and Abe find themselves in grave danger.

Friday, May 19th:
Talia finally comes clean with Chanel.
Stefan asks Gabi to marry him!

An attempted rescue of Kate: With Harris invivolved, the chances of success seem rather slim.

Nicole discusses her pregnancy with Anna. Why doesn’t she shout the news from the city hall steps?

Talia comes clean with Chanel. Sure she will. It’s probably one of those hedged, hazy, fudge jobs.

Since Gabi will be leaving soon, I hope she and Stefan get a happily-ever-after and we get a (ridiculous and otherwise inexcusable) DiMera triplet so Brandon Barash can keep working.

Then again, they could say Benjy's back and had surgery to look like Stefan...?

[ALL SPECULATION ON MY PART ABOUT THE NEW DIMERA]

Spoilers from https://www.soapoperanews.net/2023/05/days-of-our-lives-spoilers-for-week-of_10.html

Monday, May 15, 2023
Stephanie tries to comfort Alex, who's just been fired.
Shawn is consumed with guilt over shooting Bo.
Belle has a talk with Kayla.
Chad, Steve, and Harris make a daring attempt to rescue Kate.
Roman receives a welcome surprise.

Tuesday, May 16, 2023
Kristen presses Megan about the plan to gain their freedom.
A new DiMera is revealed.
Brady opens up to John and Marlena about Chloe.
Xander shares a vulnerable moment with Chloe.

Wednesday, May 17, 2023
Eric becomes curious about Sloan's brother.
Nicole discusses her pregnancy with Anna.
Rafe and Jada grow more suspicious of Colin.
Talia tells Colin she wants to call off their plan.

Thursday, May 18, 2023
Things heat up between Chanel and Talia.
Sloan discovers Nicole's secret!
Rafe and Jada have a startling realization about Colin.
Paulina and Abe find themselves in grave danger.

Friday, May 19, 2023
Colin takes a hostage.
Talia finally comes clean with Chanel.
Jada and Rafe question Sloan about Colin.
Stefan asks Gabi to marry him!

Alex is fired: At last. This leaves an opening for Xander. Getting back with Titan would up his cred with Chloe.

A new DiMera is unveiled. Why do the writers bother? Their “new DiMeras” never meet the high family standards set by Stefano.

Sloan discovers Nicole’s secret. Sneaky Sloan seems to be a better eavesdropper than she is an attorney.

Colin takes a hostage. It’s official, the creep is doomed. In Salem, hostage-taking is the last, desperate act of people who are about to crash and burn.

Back