SPOILER !! Week May 15

Shawn is consumed with guilt over shooting Bo.
Who would guess carrying a firearm to a foreign country without permission and shooting your presumed dead father would cause feelings of guilt?
A new DiMera is revealed.
Oh goodie can't wait, because the show needs another freaking stupid rat's butt DiMera. No, really, ask me my opinion on this.
Sloan discovers Nicole's secret!
Because of course she does. Sloan gets to be the new Kate in absolutely ever single story, even though the fandom has found her to be boring or disgusting.
Colin takes a hostage
Could this possibly lead to a bullet in his head??

At least it isn't Maggie or Paulina that discover Nicole's secret. Maggie would invite numerous people over for lemon bars and discussing "Who's the daddy?" with half of the Salem residents. Paulina, on the other hand, would be an even less savory option, she would merely announce the pregnancy to the entirety of Horton Town Square using her "inside voice."

If Harris is sticking around you'd think Eve Donovan would be released in jail alongside her galpal Vivian Alamain. I mean we have those 2 past connections with Harris Michaels and Dimitri Von Leuschner, plus Eve and Vivian were quite the duo together as friends. It would stir the pot today if they brought both characters back even briefly.

Colin's hostage is OBVIOUSLY Chanel. Unless his own sister Sloan but we all know it's Chanel.

My hope: whatever Colin does brings all the truth to light about his horrible parents and we’re done with their whining and creepy plans by next Friday. He can go away (as written, this rape-y creep show is unsalvageable), and Sloan can turn the corner on revenge and stupidity.

I still think her character is 70% useless (another lawyer is always useful), and the actress is not great. However, since they’ve eased up on her slinky frown on a stick qualities, she’s a fraction less annoying. I see glimpses of emotional range if they have her do more than scream about Chanel and other new characters and plots I barely care about. Duh plot is doing her no favors, but maybe it will be over soon. The show seems to love her as a younger Nicole/Sami type good girl/bad girl, so I doubt she’s going anywhere.

I’m slightly intrigued to see what she does when she learns Nicole’s secret. I really hope she tells immediately and blows up Nicole’s lies and relationships with two men, which would be on brand for her and better than months of keeping the secret to hold onto booby prize Eric. One good thing about Sloan (oh my, a compliment!), she spills beans and is quick to say, “I don’t like this, so I’m not putting up with it.” She’s high anger, but low angst.

In other news, a guilt-ridden Shawn will not be entertaining.

I still think her character is 70% useless (another lawyer is always useful), and the actress is not great. However, since they’ve eased up on her slinky frown on a stick qualities, she’s a fraction less annoying.
We're in sync again.

Although it might just be my brain tricking me into hating her less since we'll be seeing her for another six months or so.

Back