SPOILER !! Week May 16

Spoilers from https://www.ontvtonight.com/guide/

Monday, May 16
Ciara and Ben fight to rescue their baby from the Devil.
In a major showdown, Allie's loved ones attempt to save her soul.
The battle between good and evil comes to a stunning conclusion.
A family crisis brings Shawn and Belle closer together.

Tuesday, May 17
Ciara and Ben have an unexpected encounter.
A shocking death rocks Salem.
Allie's family deals with the aftermath of her possession.
Kate grills Lucas when he returns to town without Sami.

Wednesday, May 18
Lani and Paulina keep a secret from Eli and Abe.
Steve raises Abe's suspicions.
Nicole is disappointed by Eric's news.
Xander and Maggie struggle to tell Sarah the truth.

Thursday, May 19
Xander asks Eric for a favor.
Nicole is thrown by Sarah's accusation.
Julie urges Abe to tell Paulina how he feels.
Chanel and Lani rally around Paulina.

Friday, May 20
EJ and Chad team up to oust Gabi.
Gabi receives help from an unexpected ally.
Jan gets under Belle's skin.
Johnny impresses upon Chanel how much he still loves her.

Didn’t want to quote the entire post as it is long but the spoiler next Friday of EJ and Chad teaming up to oust Gabi should rule out Abigail dying. I doubt that soon Chad would even think about business. Then again with some of the writing anything is possible

Abby's supposed death is not supposed to happen til June/July. Please note I said "supposed", as there has not even been a single official hint that Abby will meet her maker. Just a lot of "RUMORS". In face, I just read today of "the way" it happens that is so gruesome, I won't even say what.

Abby's supposed death is not supposed to happen til June/July. Please note I said "supposed", as there has not even been a single official hint that Abby will meet her maker. Just a lot of "RUMORS". In face, I just read today of "the way" it happens that is so gruesome, I won't even say what.
I heard the same and I hope that is it how

Not that I'm a huge fan of Abby, but I don't dislike her as some do. But regardless of that, I do NOT want them to kill her off. I'm sick and tired of them killing main characters, whether they bring them back to life later or not! Besides, if they feel a need to kill someone, I can think of several I'd rather see go before Abigail.

I don't understand this whole Paulina taking the blame for killing TR.
I just cannot believe Lani would let her take the heat for that. What was the point?
She could have gotten away with it since he already hurt Abe and was about to hurt Paulina.
Another nonsensical story....

If this was beginning of April, I'd says April Fool, but this is the most ridiculous, stupid, asisnine, foolish, silly...running out of adjectives here....story ending Very disappointing. I was so hoping a angel would show up in some form to end the reign of the demon. They even use the church, but just cannot bring himself (talking of ReRon here) to put any Christianity whatsoever into this travesty.

I don't understand this whole Paulina taking the blame for killing TR.
I just cannot believe Lani would let her take the heat for that. What was the point?
She could have gotten away with it since he already hurt Abe and was about to hurt Paulina.
Another nonsensical story....

Because it was actually a "bad shoot" At the time she shot, he wasn't threatening anyone. This was murder.

This foolishness, asking, this time Eric, to carry on yet another delusion. That's not how any sane person would react. I guess Eric will have the Salem brain that day.

If someone had asked me to come up with the most unoriginal asinine ending to the possession story, this would have been in the running. If anyone is familiar with The Exorcist, you might recognize the jumping out the window plot point.

Back