SPOILER !! Week May 18

katmouse

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Spoilers from https://soaps.sheknows.com/days-of-...utm_campaign=editorial&utm_content=3308282944

Monday May 18:
Xander rushes to Statesville to save Maggie.

Tuesday May 19:
Kayla delivers shocking news to Justin and Sonny.

Wednesday May 20:
Chad tells Abigail about a possible treatment for her hallucinations.

Thursday May 21:
Lani arrests Gabi!

Friday May 22:
Zoey keeps a secret from Rafe.
Orpheus reveals to John he has big plans.

Spoilers from https://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/spoilers-for-the-week-of-may-18th-t42018.html#p2044770

Monday, May 18, 2020
Marlena and Rafe compare notes about Orpheus.
Orpheus kidnaps David!

Tuesday, May 19, 2020

Zoey tries to convince Rafe he can trust her.

Wednesday, May 20, 2020

Eli and Lani question Gabi about her attack on Jake.

Thursday, May 21, 2020

Xander pleads with Sarah to give him a second chance.

Friday, May 22, 2020

Abigail and Chad make difficult decisions about their future.

Monday May 18:
Xander rushes to Statesville to save Maggie. [When they see the X-Man, will any of the prison guards say: "Can we count on having you as a guest soon?"]
Orpheus kidnaps David! [This is so predictable. (Apparently, the alleged legal genius, Zoey Burge, didn't win that custody case.)]

Tuesday, May 19, 2020

Zoey tries to convince Rafe he can trust her. [Why would Rafe trust this shyster any more than he'd have trusted legal shark Ted Laurent?]

Thursday May 21:

Lani arrests Gabi! [This should read: Eli comes to his senses and arrests Lani.]
Xander pleads with Sarah to give him a second chance. [With all his repeated pleading, Xander is starting to sound like John Black when he was begging for a reconciliation with Brady.]

Friday May 22:
Zoey keeps a secret from Rafe. [Of course she does. Once a shyster, always a shyster.]

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure Adrienne is still alive, thus allowing the end of Kayla and Justin and the rebirth of Kayla and Steve and Adrienne and Justin. The problem is those two couples have been through so much that the different "writers" ruined them. Same with Jennifer and Jack. And it pains me to say that, as I used to love those couples. The beginning of their relationships was written in true soap fashion, with romance, drama, humour, everything. Now, it's just "let's get she and he together", wham, bam, thank you ma'am (is that the right expression in English?). Anyway, all this to say that if Adrienne comes back, with all the dead that have already come back, and this Jake guy, Days is beyond ridiculous. It's beyond redeeming also, in my humble opinion. :sad:

I am guessing that Maggie attempted suicide in prison. Question is, did she succeed??? :shocked:

Maggie...attempting suicide? Man this show has gotten too dark. Too serious. Too preposterous. Please let’s lighten this show up and have some happy times with happy families and romantic couples and exciting adventures. Give the actors’ tear ducts a break!

Can we PLEASE get away from Brady sleeping with every woman in Salem? He's become the male version of Kate. I know the spoiler doesn't say it but putting him in a spoiler with Sarah scares me.

I'm also guessing that Adrienne is alive. I read something about a twist in SOD. Though I'm curious what happens to Hope then. I don't mind her being single but that never seems to be the goal. The only other twist I can think of is that Maggie isn't responsible.

It's time for couples like Steve/Kayla and Justin/Adrienne to be permanently settled so that their children can take on the triangle and romantic stories with them providing guidance.

Sarah and Brady commiserate over Xander and Victor’s deception. [After they're finished playing the blame game, they ought to face up to their own mistakes and poor judgment.]
Xander desperately attempts to revive Maggie. [If the X-Man saves Mags, will people stop hating him so much?]
Sonny appeals to Evan to come clean. [Why should Evan come clean? It's the poor foolish Salemites who confess who usually end up in jail.]

Brady plays hardball with Victor. [As the fool who fell for creepy Kristen (again), Brady is in no position to play hardball with anyone. Instead, he should hang his head in shame before going out to the K-mansion garden to eat worms.]

Marlena seeks help from Steve and Hope to save John. [Did it ever occur to Doc to seek help from Rafe and the Salem P.D.? This chronic do-it-yourselfing shows how little confidence Salemites have in their police force.]

Steve confides in Kayla and Justin about the Orpheus situation. [There wouldn't be an "Orpheus situation" without the stupidity of the ISA. It's about time American law enforcement stopped deferring to this incompetent organization]

Back