SPOILER !! Week May 20

Interesting that the other day, Stefan crawled into bed with Chloe to hold her, after the pill began to take effect (sedative taken after news of Holly reached her)..........and then he once again jumps into bed with Gabi????

If this is Kristen disguised or made to look like Nicole, I don’t believe she would have the ability to react with grief the way the real Nicole would react if Holly died. Her performance at the site of the van explosion seems like genuine horror and grief. If it were not Nicole, an imposter could not react like this.

So just how does Chloe make that discovery??? by walking unannounced into a room with a closed door???
Why not? Closed doors mean nothing in Salem. People are always waltzing into the DiMansion and K-Mansion without even ringing the doorbell (do these even exist in Salem?) or knocking.

Will lashes out at Marlena. [It must be the brain tumor kicking in. And if Sami finds out about this, she'll angrily demand why Will isn't lashing out at a proper target like John Black or Kate.]

Ben becomes more suspicious of Claire. [Ben is turning into one of the more perceptive Salemites. He ought to quit working for slimy Stefan Zero and join Black Patch. That operation has been limping along since the mighty Patch Johnson left down.]

Lani makes a confession to Rafe. [In addition to the fact that she's obsessed with caring for Baby Ridgeway, she also ought to fess up to the fact that she's not much of a detective.]

So, if many of us are speculating that there is a fake Nicole and it may be Kristen, what are they going to do when Kristen returns later? Will she have a "Nicole" mask she takes on and off???

Well, it could be Nicole and she had her brains scrambled by the explosion and then Rolf, which altered her personality. Then Xander tells her about the cartel being after Chloe, and Holly being in danger. So they devise a way to get Holly and leave so nobody will ever find them. After all, Jack, Will and John have all been scrambled, so why not Nicole?

Why do I get the really bad feeling that this Nicole storyline is about to develop into something truly dreadful!?

Lani & Rafe having a few romps, the way he did with Kate? I'm OK with that. But I'm not interested in them becoming a long-term pair playing house with another woman's child. It's just overkill.

Chloe learned the truth sooner than expected, about Gabi and Stefan. Will she really care? And will Gabi & Stefan continue their fling afterwards?

Spoilers from https://soaps.sheknows.com/days-of-our-lives/spoilers/

Monday May 20:
Xander’s partner is revealed.

Tuesday May 21:
Jack makes a surprising move with his first appointment as mayor.

Wednesday May 22:
Lani makes a confession to Rafe.

Thursday May 23:
Maggie gives in to temptation.

Friday May 24:
Chloe discovers Gabi and Stefan in bed!
A major secret is revealed.

https://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/spoilers-for-the-week-of-may-20th-t40918.html#p1988652

Monday, May 20, 2019
John offers to help Marlena find Rolf's diary.

Tuesday, May 21, 2019
Claire blames Eve for Tripp breaking up with her.

Wednesday, May 22, 2019
Eve sets out to punish Ben.

Thursday, May 23, 2019
Gabi recruits Kate to help her destroy Stefan's relationship with Chloe.
Doug and Julie celebrate their 25th wedding anniversary.

Friday, May 24, 2019
Brady finds Maggie passed out.

Darn, Jack wins. Why is that supposed to be a surprise?

Does Jack give Eve a important job since she wants to punish Ben?

Kate must tell Chloe something to find Stefan in bed with Gabi.

Where oh where is Victor since Maggie is drinking?

I hope we see Holly soon.

Back