SPOILER !! Week May 21

katmouse

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Spoilers from http://soaps.sheknows.com/days-of-our-lives/spoilers/4436/days-of-our-lives-spoilers-may-14-25

Monday May 21:
Chloe’s crushed and fearful when Mateo tells her some unsettling news.

Tuesday May 22:
Eve is shocked to see her sister Theresa back in Salem and sharing a moment with her fiancé.

Wednesday May 23:
Kate learns her fate regarding her role in Vivian's death.

Thursday May 24:
Sonny realizes Leo has been conning him.
Xander taunts Jennifer about her relationship with Eric.

Friday May 25:
Gabi learns a judge has overturned her conviction, but a new problem arises.

Spoilers from http://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/topic/11073819/4/#new

Monday, May 21, 2018
Brady is shocked to find his past waiting for him at home.

Tuesday, May 22, 2018
Will finds a new clue in Dr. Rolf’s diary.

Wednesday, May 23, 2018
Jennifer supports Abigail, who is ready to accept responsibility for her actions.
Sonny's world is turned upside down when he receives stunning news.

Thursday, May 24, 2018
Ciara confides in Hope about pushing Tripp away.

Friday, May 25, 2018
Brady confesses his conflicted feelings to Marlena

I need it to be a big issue that Jeannie T leaves Chloe behind in Mexico. There should be consequences this time. I really wish this atrocious story would lead to a Brady/Chloe reunion or a Brady/Chloe/Lucas triangle.

Brady knows Marlena? Who knew. Hope those scenes aren't cut.

Brady back with Chloe would be awesome, but I really hope they don't rush it if that is their plan so she isn't just "the next one" instead of "THE one."

I feel like Brady has become a parody of How I Met Your Mother's Ted Mosby, and he's going to be sitting in a chair telling his kids about this endless parade of "true loves" one day until they finally give up and walk away before he finally gets to the point.

Tuesday, May 22, 2018

Will finds a new clue in Dr. Rolf’s diary. [Rolf, what a guy -- even though he's at least temporarily dead, he's still providing surprises.]

Wednesday May 23:
Kate learns her fate regarding her role in Vivian's death. [Since she clearly won't face any legal problems, what's with the use of the word "fate" in this spoiler?]
Jennifer supports Abigail, who is ready to accept responsibility for her actions. [Personal responsibility is one thing, but Abigail shouldn't do or say anything that will make her darling Melinda's next target.]

Thursday May 24:
Sonny realizes Leo has been conning him. [Dumped by Will and conned by sneaky Leo? How long will it be before the Big Boy starts developing Eve-like trust issues?]
Xander taunts Jennifer about her relationship with Eric. [What's this? Does the X-man taunt her about the sourpuss's partially-clothed "hot" moment with Nicole in the infamous crawlspace.]
Ciara confides in Hope about pushing Tripp away. [Since she's dealing with her Rafe issues and with murders breaking out all over Salem, does Annie Oakley Hope really have time for such teen trivia?]

Friday May 25:

Gabi learns a judge has overturned her conviction, but a new problem arises. [Gabi shouldn't worry. With an ace lawyer like Justin, what could go wrong?:sarcasm:]

This is going to be a tough week. There was nothing about Lucas going to find Chloe???? :huh:Lucas is going to be the prince on the white horse to rescue his princess. Could it be this time around Lucas will finally have a love that will last? If anyone on this show deserves to be happy, It is Lucas.

Now what does Xander have to do with Jennifer and Eric? Unless, it is the Nicole thing from a while back. Boy! Xander is really dumb and thick-headed. It really is too bad, I would love to see him as a good guy. He would make a great romantic lead actor. If only they writers would see what they have in him. ShaSha

Wow! Kate Mansi (former Abby) returning. Why did Marci Miller (Abby) decide to not renew her contract? She is doing such a good job. :huh:ShaSha

Back