SPOILER !! Week May 21

While it would be nice to have Brady and Chloe get back together, that would leave Lucas once again heartbroken and alone. And since Brady has worked his way through every single female in town, not sure we can blame Dr. Dan Tan's heart. Brady was doing this before the heart arrived. I'd like to see Lucas with someone, and please have that someone not be Sami.

That is what happens when a show makes everyone related in some way. It catches up to you, and choices are few and far between. Lucas is now in his 40s, is a grandfather, & doesn't even have a good male friend. But then, who does in Salem? And this is why we have so many of these age discrepancies, especially older females, younger males. Maybe, when Theresa returns, Lucas gets Eve?? :sarcasm:

Abigail faces the music regarding Andre’s murder. [Given Andre's bizarre and sometimes violent past, the only music Abigail is likely to face will be whatever Harold plays at the DiMansion.]
In Mexico, John and Paul attempt to rescue Chloe. [What's going on here? Has Mateo (El Fedeo/the Noodle) gone soft listening to opera music. The last time around, he was supposed to be so fearsome that even the mighty Victor wouldn't take him on. That Mateo was such a cutthroat that any meddling by John and Paul would put Marlena and Brady in danger as well as Paul's mother and grandmother in Japan. And if Chloe tried to escape with the fearless Black Patch duo, the Mexican monster would try to kill her and attempt to burn down Doug's Place and steal all of Parker's beloved toy trains.]

I am just wondering if John or Paul suffer a tragic ending in Mexico? Kayla telling Steve he could get his eyesight back, puts a question in my mind in upcoming episode. ShaSha

A hopeful thought, Poirot. They have to give us a positive ending for Patch's sight some time.

I need it to be a big issue that Jeannie T leaves Chloe behind in Mexico. There should be consequences this time. I really wish this atrocious story would lead to a Brady/Chloe reunion or a Brady/Chloe/Lucas triangle.

It's not like Xander and/or Mateo gave her a choice

Plus....it is some drug that could possibly restore his eyesight

Maybe from Dr. Rolf's journal.

Last edited by a moderator:
And I'm a Dark Shadows fan and precisely for that reason - I don't have to care that the legal stuff doesn't always make sense, because the show has vampyres and witches and werewolves so it's not even pretending to take place in reality.

Anyway - back to topic - these spoilers sound dull as dishwater to me.

LOL, hated Passions, once had to moderate a Passions Board, even tho I did not watch the show. Was an eye opener. I know folks who just loved Dark Shadows, but was not my cup o'tea. Neither is Walking Dead, or anything like that.

Well, gonna be last week of sweeps, so hopefully a few fireworks. More spoilers will be around this weekend.

Back