SPOILER !! Week May 21

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
Xander wandering around town shirtless. :love:

Nice to see that all that time away has made Theresa mellow and not stooping to guilting her sister into leaving Brady. Guess she forgot everyone thought she left town to be a party girl.

Pleasantly surprised to see John involved in the Mexico story. I hope all roads lead to Brady and Chloe.

While it would be nice to have Brady and Chloe get back together, that would leave Lucas once again heartbroken and alone. And since Brady has worked his way through every single female in town, not sure we can blame Dr. Dan Tan's heart. Brady was doing this before the heart arrived. I'd like to see Lucas with someone, and please have that someone not be Sami.

Chloe deserves better than Brady, he needs to be alone for awhile. This guy falls in love too easily and moves on rather quickly. While I never thought about Lucas and Chloe before, I admit I find them really cute together. I'd rather see their relationship developed more than Chloe going back to Brady.

That promo video makes me want to :fan: So tired of the back and forth crap with Brady. The guilting thing has already been done once by Theresa. Tired of her manipulating and getting what she wants.

Eve is not Melanie. She won't succumb to guilt. She'll put up a fight. At least I hope so.

And that's probably what will happen. Eve and Theresa will bicker while Brady sits back and waits to see who wins him. Either way, both women lose.

I find it so funny that Theresa is fighting her 20+ years old sister for a man. (Yes, I know, age doesn't matter in Salem, but it's still funny to me.) I keep picturing Ernest T. Bass (The Andy Griffith Show) when he fell in love with Helen Crump and called her his "mother figure." Brady has had two mother figure fiancées so far.

LOL, Jason. Whoever does the intro remarks to the pics needs a thesaurus, as that word "thrilling" is definitely overused, and not really indicative most of the time to the episode. But......not my site. And they do manage to get photos for the next day before others do. :)

No.......they stopped that several years ago. I remember it being a pre-emption or something here, while Canada had already seen the show. Was somewhat awkward then But it was all the show needed to have both countries same day.

Y&R still airs in Canada a day ahead (I sometimes read their day ahead spoilers). That's what made me wonder if Days still aired a day ahead, too.

Remember, I used to get the show a day ahead, thus was part of Early Edition. We had the U.S. pretty well covered as to where we all were located, Calif., Wisconsin, North Carolina. After EE decided to end, I continued here.....thus we first had "Day Ahead" forum, but then had to change to "Today in Salem". We also had a different server when we first began, but then Wayne had to change servers. I remember we had a gallery just filled to the brim with Days pics.....most from the past, not seen too often.

Anyway, the first thing that happened was that NBC no longer sent Days to Canada via satellite...actually they changed the channel they sent it on first, then via a different sattelite, then the time was changed, (I sat up one night til 4 a.m. checking the stations on the new Canadian satellite to get the right time. LOL) Anyway, then they decided to send the day ahead via tape or something, so the big dish I had was no longer able to get the program. There were Canadian viewers who pitched in for a while.......but then, there was that pre-emption here, I think on a Friday. Now on Fridays, it was soooo neat, because I could get Monday's show on Friday, have it written up....so we knew what happened with the cliffhanger. But NBC/Days used the opportunity to have Canada be same day as U.S. I think Canada had to rerun the same episode the following Monday.....and now we are all on the same day.

Back