SPOILER !! Week May 21

So I'm guessing these are old pics of Lani, because I still don't see a bump. Shouldn't she be at least 5 months now? I know I didn't show until 4 months but c'mon, a little bump would be more believable.

She got pregnant on Christmas Eve, so she's coming up on 5 months along. I've known some women who barely show until later in their pregnancy, then BOOM, suddenly they're full-blown pregnant.

But look at Chloe. She was flat as a pancake for months and months (with Parker), wearing her skintight dresses. Then one day, she said she was going to take a nap, and later came out of the bedroom, wearing a bathrobe and looking like a tin of Jiffy Pop had exploded.

c1281dbcf65508bebd72940da5fc95a8.jpg

jiffypopaction.png

Salem pregnancies are just as plot-driven as ages. It's hard to tell by a bump or a belly. (The only exception is when the actress is pregnant in real life, and then the belly's usually big for a lot longer than the plot may demand.) Pregnancies are "early" or "about to burst" with no in between. Just like toddlers become teens overnight. LOL

Back