SPOILER !! Week May 28

katmouse

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Spoilers from http://soaps.sheknows.com/days-of-our-lives/spoilers

Tuesday May 29:

Brady is ready to decide whether he wants to be with Theresa or Eve, but before he can give his answer, he's thrown a curveball.
John and Paul are caught by Mateo and his minions.

Wednesday May 30:
Stefan offers Kayla a deal to help Steve regain his vision - but it comes with major strings attached.
Hope receives stunning news about Ben Weston.
Dr. Laura Horton turns up

Thursday May 31:
Xander continues to be a thorn in Theresa's side.

Friday June 1:
Will and Paul debate whether or not Will should pursue a cure for his amnesia.

Spoilers from http://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/topic/11074837/3/#new

Days of our Lives will be pre-empted on Monday, May 28, 2018.

Tuesday, May 29, 2018
Victor is furious when Sonny tells him about Leo's lawsuit.
Gabi is set to be released from prison, but someone from her recent past stands in her way.

Wednesday, May 30, 2018

Thursday, May 31, 2018
Chloe and Eve compare notes about Theresa.
Back from Mexico, Paul and John reunite with Will and Marlena.

Friday, June 1, 2018
Dumped by their partners, Claire and Tripp find comfort with one another.
Marlena evaluates Ben and tries to determine if he's telling the truth.

Should we be surprised Theo broke up with Claire?

It didn't take long for Paul and John to escape with Chloe.

Why is Gabi still in jail?

Not surprised Stefan has strings attached to help Steve.

Last edited:
Friday, June 1, 2018
Dumped by their partners, Claire and Tripp find comfort with one another
Why does Ciara dump Tripp?

I really like Tripp and Ciara together.
Hope they find their way back together.
Would love to see a sweet and loving relationship build for them over the years.

Can't stomach Claire any more.

Why does Ciara dump Tripp?

I think this is a case of weird wording. Or the soap standard of not saying something in 15 scenes while talking in circles. I'm guessing Tripp wants to take it to the next level and Ciara doesn't react well flashing back to her rape. She doesn't know how to tell him about it so she breaks up with him. Again this is just a guess.

And I really can't emphasize how much I DON'T want to see a pregnant Claire storyline. (this is my speculation based on the Tripp and Claire dumped by their partner spoiler and the fact no one knows about protection in Salem and all one night stands result in pregnancy)

Dr. Laura Horton shows up. The real Dr. Horton or Abby's Dr. Laura???

And I'll also add why is Gabi still in jail????

O.K. here is speculation, based on a couple things I read........Real Dr. Laura Horton will be showing up, just for the one episode, I believe.

And Gabi cannot be released until judge overturns conviction. You know how, in Salem, 1 day there, lasts a week for us. I am guessing that inmate, Diane, the one who beat Gabi up, causes a problem of some sort...............maybe accusing Gabi of assault?????

Also am guessing Theo did not like being asked to cheat for Claire, and then that she found some way else to do so, so breaks it off. Abe did say theo was not too happy with Claire.

On an aside, one of the mags has an article/interview with Freddie Smith (Sonny) about the fact that Leo sues Sonny for sexual harrassment. So much for really being into Sonny. If true, I pray that Kate's involvement is exposed!

P.S. The actress who played Wendy, the midwife who delivered Thomas, and was shot by Ben outside, is supposed to be returning. Could be a flashback, or........maybe still alive??? However, that still would leave Paige, (& Eve is still mourning her) and that other character, the one with the elephant/Xander's partner.

Personally, I think Salem needs to get a new person in charge of their morgue. LOL

Stefan offers Kayla a deal to help Steve regain his vision - but it comes with major strings attached.
No.
Gabi is set to be released from prison, but someone from her recent past stands in her way.
WHY is she still in prison? I just can't take it anymore.

So, a few reasons why I'm struggling to not throw my laptop across the room:

First: The Tripp and Ciara coupling could have, in my opinion, been about as epic as it could get, with the right writing. They are both strong characters. They both have demons to overcome. They are both feisty. This could have been interesting. But just like the adults, it feels like Days is throwing a giant square dance and we're switching partners every five minutes. I HATE Tripp with Claire. Then again, I hate Claire with anyone because I hate Claire!

Second, are they seriously going to have Kayla do some horrible thing to Abigail (I'm almost certain it will involve getting her back somehow. My guess is Abby will be pregnant and Stefan will want her to tamper with the paternity test to make the kid appear to be his). My only hope is that he will disguise his real intent and Kayla will fall into a trap.

And third, can someone tell me if it's going to be bionic eye, or bionic EYES? Because the last time they took Steve's patch away, the fandom basically imploded (this, according to my mother. I was too young to remember their storyline and didn't catch up until they came back in early 2000s). Personally, I want the patch back. That patch symbolizes the imperfections he had to get past about himself in order to become the man he is. You can't just magically restore both eyes. No. No. No. (Yes I'm aware it's crazy enough to give him ONE bionic eye, but at least that gets us out of the blind storyline which is, let's face it, kind of a lazy direction to take this amazing actor).

I am wondering about Tripp & Ciara. ...See, I think Ciara has a "thing" about sex after being raped, and I don't think she has told Tripp about it. If that is so, perhaps he wants to take their relationship up a notch, & she just cannot, so rather than tell him, she ends the "romantic" part of it. JUST GUESSING.
do agree, not fond of Claire at all, so hoping both just moan to each other about getting "dumped", and nothing more.

We don't know if Steve gets a bionic eye, or some drug/procedure that restores his vision. Would rather the latter.

Kathylu - True. I saw a post a while back about Philip regrowing his leg, not to mention this whole Lazarus theme we've got going on now. This is a strange world of science we have in our lovely Salem universe!

Poirot - Agreed. I don't want to see him with some weird robot eye unless they're planning on casting Stephen Nichols (Steve) as a cameo in the new Lost in Space remake on Netflix. :rotfl:

First: The Tripp and Ciara coupling could have, in my opinion, been about as epic as it could get, with the right writing. They are both strong characters. They both have demons to overcome. They are both feisty. This could have been interesting. But just like the adults, it feels like Days is throwing a giant square dance and we're switching partners every five minutes. I HATE Tripp with Claire. Then again, I hate Claire with anyone because I hate Claire!
Ditto that!

I'd love to see Tripp and Ciara's relationship grow into super coupledom over the years. Claire can go off to pout in another country. I will never like her.

Tuesday, May 29, 2018
Victor is furious when Sonny tells him about Leo's lawsuit. [He should be. The Big Boy is so gullible that every con artist in the Salem area will soon be swarming around him like ants at a picnic.]

Wednesday May 30:
Stefan offers Kayla a deal to help Steve regain his vision - but it comes with major strings attached. [Another new ethical low by slimy Mr. Sleaze. And why in the name of God isn't he in jail?]
Hope receives stunning news about Ben Weston. [If it's that he escaped, it's hardly stunning. Ben walks in and out of Bayview as easily as Hattie commutes to Salem from state prison.]

Thursday May 31:
Xander continues to be a thorn in Theresa's side. [If Victor would keep him busier, the X-man wouldn't have time to harass Jeannie T.]
Back from Mexico, Paul and John reunite with Will and Marlena. [These two have already escaped? The repulsive Mateo must not be as fearsome as advertised.]

Friday, June 1, 2018
Dumped by their partners, Claire and Tripp find comfort with one another. [Little Trippy should run for his life.]

Back