SPOILER !! Week May 28

Oh, I think Xander has a very tiny bit of it left....he did step in and save Theresa's life, no matter what spin he put on it. Mateo thinks Xander wanted her for himself...which was the impression he wanted Mateo to have.

I agree with you Poriot, about Xander still having at least a little bit of humanity inside of him. I think what drives him is a need for acceptance mostly from Victor but I think he would be grateful for it from anyone.

I think his constant antagonism comes from the hostility he's greeted with. Oh I know he's definitely earned that hostility, but still I think of his attitude is "You want me to be the bad guy? Fine, I'll BE the bad guy." I'm not saying he's not just genuinely a jerk or a psychopath. But still, I can't but think that instead of saying "Get out of town," whenever they see him, if just few Salemites would greet him with: "Hey, Xander how's it going?" It might work wonders. LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree with all of the above comments. I was hoping some part of him wanted to save Theresa and I see how he wouldn't let on that he did. He does seem to have a weak spot, his desire to be accepted into the family. I suspect it's going to be one of those things where he continues to keep getting close to showing he cares about something or somebody but never quite makes it, due to having his expectations derailed.

I think his constant antagonism comes from the hostility he's greeted with. Oh I know he's definitely earned that hostility, but still I think of his attitude is "You want me to be the bad guy? Fine, I'll BE the bad guy." I'm not saying he's not just genuinely a jerk or a psychopath. But still, I can't but think that instead of saying "Get out of town," whenever they see him, if just few Salemites would greet him with: "Hey, Xander how's it going?" It might work wonders. LOL
Good point. It seems that Xander often attracts more overt hostility than Stefano or EJ ever did. I can recall both of them showing up at the Pub and actually getting served. When Xander appeared there, Eric, the Salem sourpuss, immediately got in his face, telling him he wasn't welcome. Apparently, Sami's Bad Twin (the drunk driver who killed St. Daniel) has forgotten all about the concept forgiving sinners from his time as a priest and of giving people second chances while at the Horton Center.

And third, can someone tell me if it's going to be bionic eye, or bionic EYES? Because the last time they took Steve's patch away,

Maybe Lee Majors (the bionic man) could make an appearance as a support for Steve if gets a bionic eye.

From what I have read.....Marlena is the one who has to ascertain whether Ben is .....sane, I guess. Trouble is, the actor does so well playing the bad guy, wonder how they will use him now?

As long as they find a way to bring Ben back, I am so good with it. Rob Wilson does such a bang up job with his characterization it's easy to forget there was an actor before who played Ben.

Dr. Laura Horton, NO NO and MORE NO!

Oh But Darling.....then you're going to miss the darling showdown between Julie and Laura.

I suppose Marlena can only treat one patient at a time so they had to bring Laura Horton in:rolleyes:

I honestly don't know how Marlena makes any money. She's always treating family and friends but you never see her charge for her services.

I can recall both of them showing up at the Pub and actually getting served
I made this remark on twitter in response to someone who asked why Xander thought he'd be welcome: "Perhaps the Ghost of Stefano told him about the excellent chowder there."
honestly don't know how Marlena makes any money. She's always treating family and friends but you never see her charge for her services.
I'm sure whoever handles her scheduling does this for her. That's how my hospital works. Though I for one wouldn't mind if we saw Marlena doing her billing one day. I'd watch her do just about anything.

Meanwhile André actually killed/tried to kill more people and he was a mainstay. Ben would have to kill the entire Hernandez family to even be in his league, so he should 100% be free.

Cute one

JPI_Episode13351_0001741925.jpg

Back