SPOILER !! Week May 28

OK This is all a big old NOOOOO from me.

Dr. Laura Horton, NO NO and MORE NO!

Claire is dumped by Theo. Surprise, surprise, surprise (cue Gomer Pyle reference)

Ciara being unable to commit to intimacy makes sense but not telling Tripp does not.

DiMera Enterprises is the ONLY place to get help for Steve. Playing with the lives of others to leverage your own poor, inexcusable life of destruction is beyond ridiculous at this point.

Supposedly Chad will go to jail for ALMOST killing Stefan when Stefan raped Abby. Yeah, that makes sense. (dripping sarcasm)

Brady/Eve/Theresa - no way he does not go back to Theresa when he learns of the reason she left.

Serena of the sprayed on straight hug your butt dresses with cleavage etc - NO NO and MORE NO

Gabi not being released has to be a Melinda Trask pain in the patoot ploy

Ben isn't guilty - he's just crazy - good reason to release him

Abby will probably go away for awhile in order to transition back to Kate Mansi even if it is a short term recast

Paige doesn't need to return. The actress did not do anything for me with JJ. I know they are a couple in real life but she was poorly written to say the least.

No more unplanned pregnancies right now, please. I am still reeling when Sami was impregnated the same night by two different men (one was rape who became the love of her life. Ok I'm going to puke

Can't say the Leo guy is anyone I would think Sonny would find attractive on multiple levels. He can go.

Sigh, just too much not worthy of watching. Sorry

Last edited by a moderator:
Dr. Laura Horton was the one who helped Abby after she ran off from the mental hospital. She got her granddaughter on to the right meds, etc. She is only returning for one episode, and about time JJ & Abby saw her again.

I had the same thought as Eras.........that perhaps Stefan wants Kayla to fix it so that Gabby appears & stays forever??? That really is a stretch, though, & that guy is a pig. He wants Abby's body, but Gabby's mind. Ugh, he is the one needing a shrink. He knew exactly what was going on, and should have backed away, told Chad, did not.

From what I have read.....Marlena is the one who has to ascertain whether Ben is .....sane, I guess. Trouble is, the actor does so well playing the bad guy, wonder how they will use him now?

Actually, too many sleazy characters are in Salem at the same time, and I include Kate in that group. Time for some REAL law and order in that town.

Oh, yes, but, as I said, too many at one time. You know how they say too many cooks spoil the broth.

While we just got rid of Andre, Viv, we still have Kate, Leo, Stefan, Kate, Xander, Theresa..........plus Brady, Victor & Sonny have pulled some nasty stuff as well. I don't even trust Eve.

And Gabi cannot be released until judge overturns conviction. You know how, in Salem, 1 day there, lasts a week for us. I am guessing that inmate, Diane, the one who beat Gabi up, causes a problem of some sort...............maybe accusing Gabi of assault?????

I have said the exact same thing elsewhere, and was about to it here as well but then I saw your post. It really is true what they say about great minds. :):):)

I cannot imagine Steve would go along with much Stefan manipulation - hope Kayla doesn't do "something" behind his back. They are too good a couple to have Kayla keep that kind of a secret. AND I don't want anyone to give Stefan any type of a break or cooperation in him getting any power!

I would love to see Xander become a good guy. ShaSha

I absolutely love Xander as the villain. He is so good at it. The actor is fantastic at making him believable.

If I was in Salem, he would be the one that would scare me with his presence.

On a side note: what a hunk the actor is, and that accent makes him more yummy!

I haven't been a fan of the Xander character but I agree, the actor is a good fit for the part. Yes, he is believable and he would scare me. But I need a bad guy to show a little spark of conscience or humanity once in a while. Or I can take it if there is a comical element, such as with Bart. Someone who exists only to do evil and coldly take pleasure in it just doesn't interest or entertain me.

Back