SPOILER !! Week May 31

katmouse

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Spoilers from Soap Opera Digest

Ava and Rafe take the next step in their relationship.
Xander finds a new place to live.
Kate makes a shocking admission to Dr Snyder.
Marlena and Paulina bond.

Xander finds a new place to live. [If he got to keep Sami's money, it will be a Salem Inn penthouse. Otherwise, it will be under a bush in Salem Park.]

Kate makes a shocking admission to Dr Snyder. [Kate and anyone else shouldn't be talking to this disgrace to the medical profession. At this point, It wouldn't take much to make him worse than the body-parts doc.]

Marlena and Paulina bond. Bond over what? The only thing that they have in common is a problem daughters. E.g., Marlena: 'Let me tell you about the time that Sami ...." Paulina: "That's nothing. I remember when Chanel ...."]

Last edited:
Ava and Rafe can both get on a plane and go far away together. Not a wee bit interested in those two.

Looking forward to seeing the new actor play EJ DiMera. The actor was very good in Spartacus Blood and Sand.

I wonder if Johnny and Sydney will be coming to Salem or will they be in university in Europe somewhere?

Spoilers from https://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/spoilers-for-week-of-may-31-t43031.html#p2086572

Days of our Lives will be preempted on Monday, May 31, 2021.

Tuesday, June 1, 2021
Gabi retaliates against Lucas for badmouthing her.

Wednesday, June 2, 2021
Belle is sent to Statesville.

Thursday, June 3, 2021
Ben accidentally triggers Jan's booby trap, putting Claire's life in danger.
Abe throws a monkey wrench into Paulina's secret plans.

Friday, June 4, 2021
Jan, Chloe, and Philip have a dangerous showdown.
Chanel has a surprising offer for Allie.

Spoilers from https://www.ontvtonight.com/guide/l...98&tm=2021-06-01+17:00:00&provider=Y341768590

Tuesday June 1, 2021

Sami accuses Nicole of cheating on Eric with Xander.
Jack agrees to let Xander move in -- much to Julie's horror.
Gabi retaliates against Lucas for badmouthing her.
Kate pressures Dr. Snyder to keep her secret.

Wednesday June 2,2021​

Paulina returns to Salem and bumps into Marlena.
Ben seeks advice from Clyde.
Jan instructs Chloe to kill Claire.

Thursday June 3, 2021​

Jan contacts Philip to make an exchange for Chloe.
Abe throws a monkey wrench into Paulina's secret plans.
Chanel shares her business proposal with Lani.

Friday Jun 4, 2021​

Jan, Chloe, and Philip have a dangerous showdown.
Tripp witnesses a tense exchange between Gwen and Dr. Snyder.
Julie unloads on Xander.
Chanel has a surprising offer for Allie.

Rafe and Ava is like Rafe and Hope. The writers insisted we buy into this relationship. It never made sense.

AND Ben seeks advice from Clyde. How could that possibly go wrong?

We just need to wait and see. Let the story play out. The writers know what they are doing. They have a plan and you will love it if you just buy in and go along for the ride. Ad nauseum...Ken Corday

Belle is sent to Statesville.
Where she becomes fast friends with Susan and Vivian.
If you stop reading this sentence at the word before "trap" it makes a totally different spoiler.
Ben seeks advice from Clyde.
Because Clyde is an expert on personal relationships??? Because Clyde always has great advice??
Julie unloads on Xander.
Wow, this is shocking. NOT. Is there anyone left in Salem that Julie likes?????

Still rolling my eyes at Ben seeking advice from Clyde.

I couldn't help laughing at "Jack agrees to let Xander move in - much to Julie's horror." Don't know why that struck me so funny. I'm trying to think why Jack would let Xander move in. I guess they kinda bonded over drinks recently, didn't they?

Boy, this show is sooo messed up. I only come here to keep up with all of you. I just can't watch. The writers need to correct the junk they are giving us.

:angry:

Tuesday June 1, 2021

Sami accuses Nicole of cheating on Eric with Xander. [Why would Sami be upset? One would think that she'd be happily telling the Bad Twin "I told you so" about marrying a woman she regards as a trashy, trampy babyswitcher.]

Jack agrees to let Xander move in -- much to Julie's horror. [Kudos to Jack, Salem's Good Samaritan.]

Kate pressures Dr. Snyder to keep her secret. [Forget the pressure. She should be giving him a box of her special brownies.]

Wednesday June 2,2021​

Ben seeks advice from Clyde. [This brings to mind the old line about looking for love in all the wrong places.]

Friday Jun 4, 2021

Julie unloads on Xander. [Has she gotten tired of dumping on Gabi?]

I don't mind the scenes with Ava and Rafe. Taken in isolation, I even enjoy them. It's just that she was a murderous, psychotic mobster 10 minutes ago, and he's the police commissioner. The writers neither give us time to see the evolution of these characters nor do they commit to the improved path they put them on. So if I say, fine, I'm going to suspend disbelief and enjoy this version of Ava, they have no problem having her stab someone with a mind-control microchip next week while still promoting her love of Rafe. (I'm looking at you, Brady and Kristen.) So why bother if the writers want to make the viewers feel foolish? It's so frustrating.

The only successful redemption they've done recently is Ben, and that arc was given a ton of time. Is Ava the mobster any less of a "serial killer" than Ben?

Back