SPOILER !! Week May 8

Gee, is it me or does the Greek cafe look just like the Prague cafe?

I think they got a deal on the frame and just reprint a new sign for each country they visit.

LOL at all the white wardrobe in Greece. It must be to match the Santorini rooftops.

No words for Andre

Only on Days can you get kidnapped, get locked in a cage and get a nice new dress out of it.

"New" Abby has grown on me a bit but NOT Dario. Although I'm not even sure why, I haven't liked this Dario since day one. I sure don't like the idea of Abby and Dario at all!
He hated his dad when he appeared on the scene. Now he's all upset with Rafe for arresting him. Go figure. (I so like the actor)

I do not like that theory. I can just see it now. Brady has a dark heart so he goes over to the dark side. For goodness sake, most folks do not know the donor when they get a transplant. Oh well, gotta love daytime storylines.

I agree; Brady should stick to doing what he does best... being dumb. :)
Perhaps, a solution to Brady's apparent low intelligence and lack of common sense would be for a young, brilliant Salem U. professor to be killed by a car, and his heart is then implanted in Brady. It would be quite a sight to watch Brady suddenly discussing literary interpretation, historical research, advanced chemistry, or economic theory.

Back