SPOILER !! Week Nov 11

Monday November 11th
An unexpected death is revealed. [Why do the writers even bother with "deaths" when anyone and everyone can come back to life at any time?]

Tuesday November 12th

Princess Gina has a shocking new companion. [What's shocking is that an obvious head case like "Princess" Gina has any other companion than Rolf.]
Sonny gets acquainted with Rafe's nanny, Evan. [Instead of wasting his time with nannies, Big Boy Sonny ought to be thinking about getting a job. His "idle rich" routine is getting more than tiresome.]

Thursday November 14th
Chad admits to Abigail he's been in contact with Stefano. [If this was via anyone but a medium, I'll be tempted to throw something at the TV screen. Let's show some respect for the late, great Joseph Mascolo (Stefano) by letting his character stay dead.]
Gabi tells Eli she thinks Chad is plotting against her. [After the way she treated Lani and Julie, why would Eli even speak to Gabi E.g.: Gabi -- "Help, Eli, a man is trying to kill me"; Eli: "Good luck."]

Friday November 15th
Princess Gina makes a move on John. [Pity poor John, he really can attract unsuitable women. Whos next, Kristen and Susan Banks?]
Kristen talks about the incident that caused her to leave Salem. [Kristen should just shut up and head for the Salem bus station. Who could possibly care about why she left Salem?]

If I am not mistaken, (and that happens a lot!) half of Salem had gone to Italy in search of Kristen. I seem to remember Brady and Theresa, and Marlena being there. Marlena and Kristen got into a fight and Kristen fell (or was pushed) out a window and down a mountain! Kristen was trying to pass off Theresa and Brady's baby as belonging to her and Brady.

Maybe she's going way back, old school, to when she was pretending to be Susan with a plan to leave Salem with baby EJ and Edmund. But somehow, Susan outfoxed Kristen and had her imprisoned as a member of some sultan's harem. Then the real Susan, Edmund and baby Elvis left Salem for England.

Chad admits to Abigail he's been in contact with Stefano. [If this was via anyone but a medium, I'll be tempted to throw something at the TV screen. Let's show some respect for the late, great Joseph Mascolo (Stefano) by letting his character stay dead.]
Ditto that statement DrBakerFan, over and over and over again!
The real Phoenix is resting in peace. Amen.

Stefano - maybe they could do some clever editing of old Stefano scenes and "bring him back" that way. Kind of like they did with Caroline at her funeral, and either have someone shown from the back all the time with Joe's vocals from old scenes or use flashbacks edited with new scenes. I am sure these days with the computer graphics programs available that could be done!

Back