Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Spoilers from Soap Opera Digest

Abigail and Chad return to Salem.

Justin has good news for Eve.

Ciara has a heart to heart with Victor.

John has a talk with Roman.

I'm sorry, I really don't care about Abigail and Chad. Especially Abigail. She is entitled, never does anything wrong, little Miss Perfect. Nope. Not excited at all.

As for the rest, not very excited either. And let's just hope JJ is not high on purpose. Otherwise, I'm pretty sure the "writers" won't be able to do justice to a true addiction storyline.

Abigail and Chad return to Salem. [Why? Who'd trade Paris for Salem?]

Justin has good news for Eve. [If the bumbling barrister is representing this lowlife, he must be really desperate for clients.]

John has a talk with Roman. [Does he have some tips to freshen up the Pub's menu? By now, people are probably getting tired of Wanchai Ferry.]

An unexpected death is revealed. [It sometimes seems that the writers stage deaths so that they then can do a resurrection down the line. E.g., "Chad dies, but will rise from the dead in 2022!"]

Eric realizes JJ is high. [Why? Do the writers want to give Jenny something new to fret about? This would be interesting only if it means that JJ has renewed his friendship with fan-favorite Rory, and that the cheerful stoner would now be on-screen regularly.]

There is a shocking reveal involving Lani. [What, that Kayla has run some of her famous tests and discovered that this clueless, hapless bungler has a brain after all?]

I can't believe that JJ would go back to doing drugs. I am thinking that maybe someone drugged him (is Jordan still around?). Or, maybe since the darling of the family is coming back, he realizes that he is no longer worthy of attention so he is lashing out?

Jennifer threw away those doughnuts after she brought them to the hospital (the day Doug took Julie out of the hospital and to Doug's Place). They were long gone before the time jump.
I can't believe that JJ would go back to doing drugs.
Maybe he's given pain pills after his head injury (when Jordan bashed him and knocked him unconscious) and ends up getting hooked on them. Like Jennifer did after her car accident.

I don't really see an addiction story surrounding marijuana, to be honest, that would be lame in my humble opinion. Alcohol and pills worked well with Lucas and Jennifer's addiction storylines. Those substances are easier to hide and more dangerous, but marijuana you don't see many people well, hurt by that. Not that I'm saying marijuana isn't addictive and can't cause wreckage by absolute laziness, but I am hoping the writers give us something much more plausible. They did excellent with Lucas' storyline to get sober again.

Unhappy Days of Our Lives. Gloom and doom is the forte of this show. The sun doesn't shine in Salem at all. The writers just want tragedy on this show. So tired of this. We all have enough in real life. You would think that the writers would bring some comedy and happiness in Salem. Everyone in this town suffers. :sad: :sad: :cry:

Spoilers from https://soaps.sheknows.com/days-of-our-lives/spoilers/

Monday November 11th
An unexpected death is revealed
Chad and Abigail DiMera return to Salem

Tuesday November 12th
Ciara tells Victor she's given up on Ben
Princess Gina has a shocking new companion

Wednesday November 13th
Eric realizes JJ is high

Thursday November 14th
Chad admits to Abigail he's been in contact with Stefano

Friday November 15th