SPOILER !! Week Nov 11

Except it would take a lot of time & Days has no budget. Look at the poor setting for Eli & Lani's wedding. Hope has no home anymore, am guessing that finally giving John & Marlena a place to live took something away.

The other thing is, they have to pay to use images, video clips, audio, etc. So are limited.

I, for one, cannot wait for the jump ahead to happen just so we can all understand it! For me, I cannot make any sense of it in the abstract. Hopefully, once it is on screen, our questions will be answered, and it will make some sort of sense. (although I am doubting that)

There seems to be a slowdown of activity on the daily threads and I imagine many people just don't care right now and are eagerly waiting for Monday's show. Maybe Monday will see a ratings rise, maybe even equal to those who turned in to see Robin Strasser play Vivian???? I will admit that I am curious to see how it is handled, especially for those who have been spoiler-free who will most likely just be baffled.

I'm just wondering why Sonny would even believe that Will would kill his mother. Unless he was somehow brainwashed by Stefano to get revenge on Sami and Victor (Framing Will for Adrienne's death to get back at Sami for stealing his fortune and stealing back EJ and brainwashing Sonny to believe that Will killed her to get back at Victor for...I don't know, everything.)

O.K. now I am totally confused...where does it say Adrienne is dead? Or Will accused of it, Sonny blaming him?
Stefano is dead!! For several years now! how could he brainwash anyone?

I've read rumors that Adrienne dies too. I read this on Soap Dirt, who seem to be in the know and everything I've read that they've reported on has happened. And the other site I read this on was Celebrity Dirty Laundry, which I don't know how reliable this source website is.

While Celebrity Dirty Laundry sometimes has correct spoilers, most times, they write a headline as if it's the truth (clickbait), then when you read the article, it'll just be the writer speculating. Like having a headline that says (FOR EXAMPLE) "Mickey Horton resurrected by Rolf", then the article would say "Imagine if Rolf somehow resurrected Mickey, what would that do to Maggie's future with Victor? What do you think of this idea? Please tell us in the comments." (JUST AN EXAMPLE)

There is a short article in the latest TV Guide about the jump and Deidre Hall (Marlena) says (and sounds so happy) that we will be getting lots of Hattie! Not something I am looking forward to. The last time Hattie and Bonnie were on, they overstayed their very limited welcome and I am not planning on watching those stories. I am sure the actors enjoy playing those "fun" parts, but it is not fun for many of the viewers.

People already have noted that Marlena, in her conversation with Sarah, was acting/talking rather oddly. She called Xander "this clown", & Marlena is not the kind of person who would say something like that.

Mercy! I think I read something on here the other day saying we'd be seeing more of Bonnie, but that may have been in the speculation post about Adrienne dying. The last time Bonnie and Hattie were around was overkill. I am NOT ready for any more of either of them. If that's the kind of stuff we're going to get, it will be going from bad to worse.

I enjoy a little bit of Hattie. Deidre Hall (Marlena) is obviously having a ball playing her but it just doesn't work for me. I'm not sure what it is but it just seems like Deidre is trying too hard and Hattie seems a bit forced. Marlena did seem a bit off at the wedding and I assume it's paving the way for Hattie's return. I wish this "twist" came with some new and fresh storylines.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back