SPOILER !! Week Nov 12

katmouse

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Spoilers from http://soaps.sheknows.com/days-of-our-lives/spoilers

Monday November 12:
Chad helps Abigail as she goes into labor.

Tuesday November 13:
Gabi pleads with Stefan to keep her secret.

Wednesday November 14:
Brady confesses the truth to Paul.

Thursday November 15:
Eric tries to help Sarah as she causes a scene at the pub.
Lucas says goodbye to Chloe before leaving town

Friday November 16:
Claire's plot unravels as Ben gets the truth out of Wyatt

Last edited:
Spoilers from https://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/spoilers-for-week-of-november-12th-t40286.html#p1946291

Monday, November 12, 2018
Claire helps Tripp cover up his crime.

Tuesday, November 13, 2018
Paul is tempted to read Will's journal.

Wednesday, November 14, 2018
Rex attempts to reconcile with Sarah.
Gabi wrestles with telling the truth.

Thursday, November 15, 2018
Paul confronts Will about his true feelings for Sonny.

Friday, November 16, 2018
Jennifer and Stefan fight over Abigail and the baby.

Last edited:
I'm so disappointed to see Lucas go. Another character I love is leaving. Again, so we can keep Boring Lani, Rapist Stefan, Stupid Little Miss Perfect Abigail, Ruined Gabi, and of course, Horrible Schreaking Idiot Sami and her own Smoochy Moochy Rapist EJ, and all their insipid storylines. Bravo. Just bravo. :rolleyes::angry:

To think the only couple I'm rooting for involves an ex serial killer. :eek:

Unfortunately, Paul opted to leave, being he is involved in an animated Star Wars show, I think on Sundays. I would take Lucas any day, any time over Stefan or Lani....
Will confess I want to see what they do with Ben, as the actor is terrific, but saddled with a very difficult situation to overcome.
When writers start writing mental illnesses of some kind, they really have to be very careful, it is not something to just sweep under the rug quickly, as they are usually prone to do, and have done in the past.

Tis weird........as he posted a tweet in mid-June, which seemed to indicate his last day of taping, which would mean Lucas would be leaving in December. Maybe he goes somewhere, returns and then leaves again. (Not likely, but.....)

They re-signed the actor for a year and now he has left the show and we are going to have a recast with Stefan. Glorious just glorious!:sick:

My list I would like to see go are
Lani!!!!
Sami
Stefan!!!!!
Claire
Gabi!!!!
Eric
Bonnie!!!

People to stay and for them to write decent storylines

Lucas
Rex (but make the actor Brady Black again)
Maggie and Victor
Jennifer
JJ
Chad
Ciara
Ben
Tripp
Chloe
Rafe
Hope
Julie and Doug
Roman
Marlena and John
Abe

ambivalent about most of the rest

Return from the dead
no one

Yeah, we all have a wish list, for sure. I have a hunch that perhaps the character of Stefan may (i said MAY) be written out, unless the replacement does a really great job. So far, the character is a dud....so we will see. With both Chad & Abby departing (their choice) in the spring, possibly could be the end of the DiMera clan.
That would not bother me one bit! At least the zombie stuff would be over. LOL

But we still have Kristen. I did not believe she died in the fire. I would have sworn she was outside. I don't know for sure. I've slept since then.

Exactly! I have to wonder what the writers watch in their off time to think that they're writing "must see tv" for Days. The cast is doing the best that they can with lousy story lines.

I never thought the character that I feel bad for was one that I hated before and never wanted to see again..

Wednesday November 14:
Brady confesses the truth to Paul.

So does Brady tell Paul that Will loves Sonny? What else could he confess?

Monday November 12:
Claire helps Tripp cover up his crime. [Little Trippy should find somebody else to help hide his foul misdeeds. With bumbling blabbermouth Claire helping with the cover-up, his secret is almost sure to be revealed ASAP.]

Wednesday November 14:
Rex attempts to reconcile with Sarah. [Good luck with that. The minute Sarah learns that Rexie once romped with Mimi, the engagement was deader than Santo DiMera.]

Thursday November 15:
Eric tries to help Sarah as she causes a scene at the pub. [What a scene: a professional sourpuss trying to calm and outraged, wronged woman. Maggie and her home-baked cookies or even grouchy Victor would have been a better option for the aggrieved Sarah.]
Lucas says goodbye to Chloe before leaving town. [So long Lucas. Hope to see you again soon, involved in a story line that's worthy of your talents.]

Friday November 16:
Claire's plot unravels as Ben gets the truth out of Wyatt. [Welcome back Wyatt. Most viewers would rather watch your misadventures than those of Gabi, Bonnie, Lani, Stefan O. McPerv, and other dull and/or unsavory Salemites.]
Jennifer and Stefan fight over Abigail and the baby. [The thrills never stop coming in Salem. Now it's ranting Jenny versus a disgusting (and dull) DiMera pervert. What fun!]

Back