SPOILER !! Week Nov 12

At one time I felt for Chad, but no longer. He has dismissed every word Abby utters, believes everything Gabi says, has not seen one flicker of an instance of Abby's DID, and yet is positive she is out of it. And then he has a dream, so decides to arrange her committment. And nasty Stefan agrees, only because he has learned what Gabi has been doing, and knows his "GABBY" is never returning. But he wants the baby he considers "his". Does anyone honestly think Gabi intends to let him become attached, then break the news he is not the father? Nope, she wants Chad, and this is how she will get him, her "poor me" thing.

Claire is more deceitful than her Aunt Sami. She's a horrible person. Isn't it apropos that she is holier than thou Belle's daughter? Don't like Claire or her mother.

Claire is more deceitful than her Aunt Sami.
I don't know about that. At her age, Sami had already kidnapped her baby sister and tried to sell her on the black market, changed baby Belle's blood type in the hospital system to appear to be Roman's baby; drugged/raped Austin, got pregnant and claimed Austin was the father for a couple years, after changing Will's blood type in the hospital system, among other things. Claire needs do a lot more to catch up with Aunt Sami.

can't say she has done a single thing to warrant liking her at all.
What is odd is the show wanted a teen who could sing, and that is why she was hired, but not how she is being written/used.
What is more upsetting is her parents were in town for some weeks, and yet, no interaction. Or is it they don't want to know what she is up to? LOLOL

At one time I felt for Chad, but no longer. He has dismissed every word Abby utters, believes everything Gabi says, has not seen one flicker of an instance of Abby's DID, and yet is positive she is out of it. And then he has a dream, so decides to arrange her committment. And nasty Stefan agrees, only because he has learned what Gabi has been doing, and knows his "GABBY" is never returning. But he wants the baby he considers "his". Does anyone honestly think Gabi intends to let him become attached, then break the news he is not the father? Nope, she wants Chad, and this is how she will get him, her "poor me" thing.
I think Chad was beginning to believe Abby until he found the wig and then Kate came along with her stupid story of an attack. Gabi has really been a first class witch! I would use another first letter but it's not allowed.

It annoys me to no end that not ONE DOCTOR has spoken with Abigail about her DID. How on earth can someone be committed without at least one session with a therapist. Days has gone off the rails with this story - it's bad and getting worse. The payoff won't be worth it, since we know the characters and actors are leaving Days.

I don't know about that. At her age, Sami had already kidnapped her baby sister and tried to sell her on the black market, changed baby Belle's blood type in the hospital system to appear to be Roman's baby; drugged/raped Austin, got pregnant and claimed Austin was the father for a couple years, after changing Will's blood type in the hospital system, among other things. Claire needs do a lot more to catch up with Aunt Sami.
Yes, young Sami was the queen of bad. At least until her mirror image and future BFF (Kate) finally made It back from the infamous fish boat, and started the greatest rivalry in Days history. Technically, Sami erased the night with Lucas from her delusional mind, so she really thought Austin was Will’s father for the 1st two years until her amnesia was gone and she was updating Will’s baby book and saw her & Austin’s blood type didn’t match Will’s. Then she changed his blood type, but the truth came out a few months later. Those scenes where she tries to convince Lucas or Austin of that, and they don’t believe her are too funny, slightly sad but still funny.

Claire is just ehhhh. I never liked or hated Claire. Even when the show was pushing that whole social media freak thing :rolleyes: Her parents got back together. She’s got that whole Bella thing, so she’s really just being dumb over bum Tripp. She didn’t really start to irk me until she embarrassed Hope & Ciara in front of everyone at Hope’s wedding to Rafe, and she didn’t see anything wrong with what she did.

Plus I’m actually interested in Ciara & Ben’s story and Claire is in the way. On other hand I know a lot of people like them, but I always thought that Austin and Carrie were a snooze fest, so yeah I rooted for nutty Sami.

Last edited by a moderator:
Plenty of sad stories at the end of today's show. Paul and Will break up, Sarah won't take Rex back and he leaves town, Lucas is going to Europe and will be leaving Salem, Paul will be leaving soon, and it seems Sonny has left Salem now.

Back