SPOILER !! Week Nov 19

I agree that Ben should’ve said no to Chad. If it comes out that he was in on this, it will ruin all his progress. Ben needed help and medicine from years of abuse and torture from Clyde and he didn’t get it until after he hurt people. I’m sorry about the loved ones lost, but I don’t think he should rot in a cell or an asylum. That should be Clyde. If I took that point of view in my opinion, then I would have to blame Abby for her sickness and say she needs to be punished.

I know some people believe that Abby gets away with everything, but sick is sick to me. I believe anyone in that predicament should be given a chance to get help/medicine and try to lead as normal a life as possible. Maybe if Roman & Marlena had forced Sami to choose between jail & therapy instead of the same old speech and a slap on the wrist after one of her many felonies, she may have been a lot better off and so would Salem.

Also, am I the only one who has grown tired of he Dimeras? Yes you struck gold with the Great Stefano and EJ, the diabolical father-son duo, and Kristen DiMera was great too, but it’s time to move on. Victor is in his jammies and in bed by 9 PM. Maggie has seen to that. So I don’t believe that family will be rising anytime soon. Can we put the focus back on the Bradys and Hortons , bring back the Walkers , or bring in a new villainous family?

Better yet, bring back Johnny and Sydney to live in the mansion with their Uncle Chad while Sami stays in Italy with EJ. Anything except StefanZero. I want to fast forward all his scenes. As much as I hate EJ, they should’ve recast him instead of creating StefanZero. Would’ve saved us from another rape storyline and that terrible Sami mummy storyline too.

Last edited by a moderator:
I honestly don't blame Ben at all for saying yes in that situation. If I was broke staying in a homeless shelter and can't find a job, can't say I wouldn't be tempted myself to do the same thing. All Ben did was knock 2 guys out throwing into bushes, Stefan looked pretty fine making threats when he went into the police station after waking up. Chad knew exactly what he was doing going to Ben of all people, that desperation for a place to stay and money.

As for Will and Sonny, I feel it could be as simple as Victor not wanting Will over for Thanksgiving at the mansion, probably in the episode before Paul leaves Salem. If you think about it Rex may have a good possibility showing up at Doug's place so Maggie might want to have one at home for Sarah, which invites Eric.

Last edited:
I’m sorry, but Ben killed three women. And attempted to murder Marlena and Will. He should be in prison. Even if he was mentally ill, he has to serve time for the crimes he committed. I am all for redemption (I have been a Jack fan since the late 80’s), but this is murder.
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

...am I the only one who has grown tired of he Dimeras?
Nope!

so..let me get this straight... a convicted serial killer is "all better now" and free to wander around and swoon the commissioner's daughter, the commissioner is dumber than a bag of rocks, annoying, and holding onto a man that she only loves because none of the other men she loved before are alive.... said man has no self esteem and thinks the love of his life is that commissioner that is only with him for convenience.... the rape victim and her beloved rapist are going to live happily ever after as he heals in Italy at some magic burn center, lies from a very negligent mother unravels, then everyone gets all slappy and pushy and then BOOM Merry Christmas/Happy New Year? Oh and sprinkle in Will and Sonny's storyline which is terrible, Paul is definitely the winner at the end of this nightmare as he gets away from the both of them.

Geez, Louise.... I sure miss old Days of Our Lives... when romance was actually romantic, dramatic scenes actually made sense, and the villain was someone you can love and hate at the same time. Those "days" are long gone.

You said a mouthful DaysLady.:clap:

Thank heavens it's only a soap. Though there are more horrible atrocities going on in real life, some even the same I try not to think in terms of reality in Soapland.
OH my bad, that's my philosophy about real life too!

Chad says he “loves” Abigail? He doesn’t know her at all or he would
know she hasn’t shown any signs her alters are active. This isn’t anything close
to love. What he did was cruel, evil and downright betrayal. No wonder Jen
slaps him. All of Salem should line up and have a turn. I really like Paul but
as far as the Will, Sonny, Paul saga, nah, I hate the whole subject.
EDITED to add: Chad's bonehead decision to have Abby committed
seems to have been made due to the dream he had....
are those demon talons materialize from his fingertips?

Last edited:
Those slaps and fights are to occur in all the weeks leading up to New Year's. From what I understand, present actress Marci Miller will deliver the baby, but then Kate Mansi will take over. I don't know which actress will first be the one committed to Bayview, but it is gonna be Marci one day, Kate the next. !!!

And Kate the next?!?!?!?!? When I first read, I thought Kate Roberts?!? and started clapping! :rotfl::rotfl:

I still love him and think he's really suffering but thinks he is doing the very best he can for someone he loves. As for thinking like Stefano......I say go for it!

I like Chad too and feel he has only acted out of love. Even with Gabi and Kate's escapades, he almost had to believe them. When in doubt...…..

Last edited by a moderator:
Holly has grown up since she got to Salem

05_JPI_Episode13474_0001786960.jpg

So Doug & Julie are supposed to be having this big T Day dinner, but I only see Abe, Eli, Valerie, Sheila, Doug & Julie. Hmmm. That table is pretty full and no food on it, lololol

Back